Woman Gives Birth On San Francisco Street After Allegedly Smoking Crack All Day

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I’d put my jacket under the baby and keep it moving.

I had the same thought but how do you do that without touching the baby and consequently touching homeless crackhead p*ssy juice and blood?:scusthov:

Maybe open a fire hydrant on them, let it run long enough to get the icky off and the put the jacket under?

But then the baby's pores will be open and more susceptible to germs. Smh

Decisions decisions. It's hard being a good person.:snoop:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
I had the same thought but how do you do that without touching the baby and consequently touching homeless crackhead p*ssy juice and blood?:scusthov:

Maybe open a fire hydrant on them, let it run long enough to get the icky off and the put the jacket under?

But then the baby's pores will be open and more susceptible to germs. Smh

Decisions decisions. It's hard being a good person.:snoop:
Use the jacket as gloves to scoop up the baby and then lay the baby down. I used to work at a smoke shop, maybe that’s desensitized me towards crackheads. I also keep hand sanitizer in my backpack.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Use the jacket as gloves to scoop up the baby and then lay the baby down. I used to work at a smoke shop, maybe that’s desensitized me towards crackheads. I also keep hand sanitizer in my backpack.

My little brother from another works in a smoke shop in LA. He put me up on game. So I know you got used to easy layups with dankhead cuties too, huh?:mjlit:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
My little brother from another works in a smoke shop in LA. He put me up on game. So I know you got used to easy layups with dankhead cuties too, huh?:mjlit:
Nah. They too dirty breh. I used to work weekends for cash under the table, and I’d sell some stuff there too so I’d usually walk away every week with $500 in cash, but after a while it gets to be too much. The Arab owner used to sell oil burners too, I got a real education in crackheads/homeless. I got offered top by a methhead black chick one time, I was just :scust: , shorty was down bad. She smelled like piss and like she’d been rolling around in trash. It’s not worth it man. But I’d also see the people down on their luck. Homeless veterans, old folks with nowhere to go, homeless teens. :mjcry: After working there I never believed the cities stats on homeless folks. One of the worst times was when this pregnant lady tried to buy an oil burner, but her boyfriend came in and yelled at her and took her away so I didn’t sell it to her.

Last edited:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Nah. They too dirty breh. I used to work weekends for cash under the table, and I’d sell some stuff there too so I’d usually walk away every week with $500 in cash, but after a while it gets to be too much. The Arab owner used to sell oil burners too, I got a real education in crackheads/homeless. I got offered too by a methhead black chick one time, I was just :scust: , shorty was down bad. She smelled like piss and like she’d been rolling around in trash. It’s not worth it man. But I’d also see the people down on their luck. Homeless veterans, old folks with nowhere to go, homeless teens. :mjcry: After working there I never believed the cities stats on homeless folks. One of the worst times was when this pregnant lady tried to buy an oil burner, but her boyfriend came in and yelled at her and took her away so I didn’t sell it to her.

Whoa. You had a much different experience from bro. He works at a smoke shop in West LA and is knee deep in UCLA and airhead p*ssy. It seems like your shop was in the trenches. :pachaha:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Whoa. You had a much different experience. from bro. He works at a smoke shop in West LA and is knee deep in UCLA and airhead p*ssy. It seems like you shop was in the trenches. :pachaha:
Definitely was, right by a major bus/transit line and there was a homeless encampment on the other side of the there too. Nonstop fukkery. I got robbed one by a couple of cholos with shotguns. They didn’t get shyt but $200 cash, they broke a display that cost more to replace than what they stole. :damn: I’m like this place doesn’t feel like America, it felt like a video game. After a while I could recognize drug addicts just by the their eyes and the way they carried themselves. Like I said I got a real education. Your brother was knee deep in college chicks and PAWGs, I was fighting for my life.:russ:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Definitely was, right by a major bus/transit line and there was a homeless encampment on the other side of the there too. Nonstop fukkery. I got robbed one by a couple of cholos with shotguns. They didn’t get shyt but $200 cash, they broke a display that cost more to replace than what they stole. :damn: I’m like this place doesn’t feel like America, it felt like a video game. After a while I could recognize drug addicts just by the their eyes and the way they carried themselves. Like I said I got a real education. Your brother was knee deep in college chicks and PAWGs, I was fighting for my life.:russ:

:dead: