Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
200w.gif

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
-born from a crackhead

-head not wrapped....matter of fact, whole body not really wrapped and touching the cold concrete ensuring death by hypothermia which newborns are susceptible to

-lifting the baby above vagina height post-delivery while still attached to umbilical cord

-no skin to skin contact post-delivery

:wow:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/peo...-acquire-wealth-is-backwards-thinking.648743/

If you have kids without having both financial and mental stability, you are a selfish human being

I get what you mean when it comes to working/middle class people being careless when having kids, but being poor shouldn't stop a couple from engaging in what comes naturally to us all. I was born into poverty, and if I was my dad living in flatbush during the 90s, I would definitely not be having kids with my current understanding, but by the time I was in 4th grade my family figured it out, and I enjoyed a middle class upbringing.
I can assure you that I'm happy they took the risk :heh: it's all relative, should people in developing countries stop having kids?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
-born from a crackhead

-head not wrapped....matter of fact, whole body not really wrapped and touching the cold concrete ensuring death by hypothermia which newborns are susceptible to

-lifting the baby above vagina height post-delivery while still attached to umbilical cord

-no skin to skin contact post-delivery

:wow:
If this mf turn out to be Guts fr then Griffith is coming :sadcam:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/peo...-acquire-wealth-is-backwards-thinking.648743/

If you have kids without having both financial and mental stability, you are a selfish human being
This doesn't really work. The more mentally and financially stable you are, the less likely you are to have children.

If this was the planetary law, human population would be 2% of our current numbers in less than a century due to the selfishness of financially and mentally stable people going backpacking and picking up new hobbies instead of having kids. The definition of selfishness is putting personal interests above that of the group , and it defines stable people.

It's imperative that poor people keep having children. The world literally depends on it. They might be completely oblivious to it, but poor people are the most selfless people on earth :wow:

Last edited: