Woman Gives Birth On San Francisco Street After Allegedly Smoking Crack All Day

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't really work. The more mentally and financially stable you are, the less likely you are to have children.

If this was the planetary law, human population would be 2% of our current numbers in less than a century due to the selfishness of financially and mentally stable people going backpacking and picking up new hobbies instead of having kids. The definition of selfishness is putting personal interests above that of the group , and it defines stable people.

It's imperative that poor people keep having children. The world literally depends on it. They might be completely oblivious to it, but poor people are the most selfless people on earth :wow:
This makes no sense lol biology determines people having kids.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
And this goofy as fool just videotaping the entire thing without soothing the mother or child, why is everything for entertainment nowadays?!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
1*eRj-oYX2pdighT4YP68IzA.png

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Sorry breh but

You literally went to the "I'm a human with a reproductive system, therefore I should have kids"

Not having financial and mental stability while raising a child is the definition of selfish. Putting a child in a horrible predicament having to struggle with no foresight at all is horrible. For every Jackson family from Gary Indiana with 6+ kids living in poverty that suddenly becomes millionaires, there are 100x more cases of families suffering to make ends meet, a high risk of horrible health on the children, high risk of a life of crime, high risk of imprisonment, high risk of being horribly educated, etc etc

And the last point you made, "Should people in developing countries stop having kids". I reply to that statement with.... fukking duh :gucci:
They are human with a reproductive system therefore having kids is a natural compulsion.

The risk of having a hard life shouldn't grind the world to a halt, some people will be born poor and will die poor. Their human experience still has value. This is some presumptuous yuppie opinion you should keep to yourself, the real world isn't a NPR article, there isn't one way to live.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
They are human with a reproductive system therefore having kids is a natural compulsion.

The risk of having a hard life shouldn't grind the world to a halt, some people will be born poor and will die poor. Their human experience still has value. This is some presumptuous yuppie opinion you should keep to yourself, the real world isn't a NPR article, there isn't one way to live.

Nah B, perpetually poor folks should definitely throttle they shyt back, especially when the world isn’t hurting for moar bodies to feed/support. :rudy:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
We are living in a perfect storm:

Poor access to maternal healthcare
New Anti abortion legislation
No affordable housing
Inadequate mental health support
Crack on the come up…
Strange days

:francis:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Disgustingly sad. I remember when I was growing up, my friend’s cousin was born addicted to crack. That baby cried all. The. Time. He just always cried. It was nothing you can do, but just look at him, cry his little eyes out. shyt brought tears to my eyes just now.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
We are living in a perfect storm:

Poor access to maternal healthcare
New Anti abortion legislation
No affordable housing
Inadequate mental health support
Crack on the come up…
Strange days

:francis:
Crack on the come up?.. don't think crack ever left.. the money it was making folk did tho

But yeah

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If this wasn't a viral video then that baby would truthfully probably be doomed. But the kid will probably get adopted out... hopefully by good folk

but damn that's a shyt situation to be born like that