Woman Gives Birth On San Francisco Street After Allegedly Smoking Crack All Day

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I once had a OB professor tell me that she would rather deliver a crack baby over a baby with a healthy mother, simply because crack babies are resilient during birth……I dunno how true that is, but damn I feel sorry for that child. :mjcry:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I get what you mean when it comes to working/middle class people being careless when having kids, but being poor shouldn't stop a couple from engaging in what comes naturally to us all. I was born into poverty, and if I was my dad living in flatbush during the 90s, I would definitely not be having kids with my current understanding, but by the time I was in 4th grade my family figured it out, and I enjoyed a middle class upbringing.
I can assure you that I'm happy they took the risk :heh: it's all relative, should people in developing countries stop having kids?

Sorry breh but

6e6221a3-b68a-4df7-83e4-dc6a6f6919df_text.gif

You literally went to the "I'm a human with a reproductive system, therefore I should have kids"

Not having financial and mental stability while raising a child is the definition of selfish. Putting a child in a horrible predicament having to struggle with no foresight at all is horrible. For every Jackson family from Gary Indiana with 6+ kids living in poverty that suddenly becomes millionaires, there are 100x more cases of families suffering to make ends meet, a high risk of horrible health on the children, high risk of a life of crime, high risk of imprisonment, high risk of being horribly educated, etc etc

And the last point you made, "Should people in developing countries stop having kids". I reply to that statement with.... fukking duh :gucci: