Woman fatally stabbed live-in boyfriend , forced 2 daughters out of her Porsche SUV on 405, baby killed on freeway & then dies in Redondo Beach crash

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Vet women carefully:ufdup:Like your life depends on it:sas1:You never really know someone until you see them under pressure, you never know what a person is capable of when they snap:hubie:I grew up in a violent home, so learned to be extremely discerning. You also need to take p*ssy of the pedestal, as long as you need a woman you are vulnerable to being in dangerous situations:francis:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The poster I was responding to was implying that she killed her baby because she was a woman and that somehow means she’s more prone to being selfish which doesn’t make sense when most family annihilators are men.

This is the ultimate tantrum, she couldn't handle whatever circumstances were thrown her way and took a very emotional response and did what she did.

Men run on logic, women on emotions...There you have it...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That relationship and parent shyt is too much for a lot of women. RIP to the fam. I really wish more people would wait and evaluate it that shyt is really for them.

Maybe is she spent more time getting her life right she would have valued the life of her daughters. Horrible situation.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
According to LAPD investigators, the couple had been in a relationship for roughly three years and were cohabiting. They also revealed that Johnson was still legally married to another person and undergoing a divorce.

Neighbors at Montecito Apartments said the couple’s relationship was often turbulent. They heard screams from their apartment around 4 a.m. that day.

Last edited: