Woman fatally stabbed live-in boyfriend , forced 2 daughters out of her Porsche SUV on 405, baby killed on freeway & then dies in Redondo Beach crash

Daps
Any excuse for a woman. Couldn't just be that she is sick and evil. Right?

These hoes commit literal murder and their actions are still excused away.

No accountability whatsoever!

"It was postpartum."

"She wasn't ready for children and couldn't handle it."

Yall make me sick.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vet women carefully:ufdup:Like your life depends on it:sas1:You never really know someone until you see them under pressure, you never know what a person is capable of when they snap:hubie:I grew up in a violent home, so learned to be extremely discerning. You also need to take p*ssy of the pedestal, as long as you need a woman you are vulnerable to being in dangerous situations:francis:

I am sorry breh, but there is no way that woman just snapped. A murderously violent person like that no doubt showed signs the whole time just like these spree shooters and murderous little street thugs, but people just ignore obvious warning signs and think the person was playing or kidding around. Mentally ill evil violent people are not fooling around and it is foolish of people to willing ignore the dangers these people pose.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I am sorry breh, but there is no way that woman just snapped. A murderously violent person like that no doubt showed signs the whole time just like these spree shooters and murderous little street thugs, but people just ignore obvious warning signs and think the person was playing or kidding around. Mentally ill evil violent people are not fooling around and it is foolish of people to willing ignore the dangers these people pose.
LAPD investigators said the same thing, just quoted it.

Neighbors at Montecito Apartments said the couple’s relationship was often turbulent. They heard screams from their apartment around 4 a.m. that day.

This dude was dealing with this chick for three years, and neither of the kids were his, and she was still married to someone else and living in his space.

Both were in the armed forces, and everyone says dirtbaggery is common.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently this is her twitter

mentally disturbed bytch (if true)

all of you apocalyptic conspiracy theorists belong in the looney bin away from normal people. you are all dangerous because you have some fantasy about the world ending.

RIP to everyone except her.