Woman fatally stabbed live-in boyfriend , forced 2 daughters out of her Porsche SUV on 405, baby killed on freeway & then dies in Redondo Beach crash

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
you’re supposed to value the life of your offspring even when life ain’t right….

She was living upper middle class with the apartment in Woodland Hills and a not too old Porsche. Most of her problems were only superficial or mental. She wasn’t dealing with poverty.

She was 34 years old…. I don’t think anything other than intense therapy or medication could have prevented this. And she was a goofy “astrologist” who probably thought crystals, candles, and positive manifestations would solve her mental issues. No amount of extra time would have made a difference.
That sounds cute and ideal if we didn't live in a world where people abandoned their children everyday, have a billion dollar world wide children sex trafficking ring and where people have children for all sorts of reasons that hardly center around being a good parent.

Maybe in time she would have addressed her mental issues, decided not to have children or maybe took herself out without having children to take with her.

Ya'll talk about bad mothers but can't fathom that there are many women who don't want or shouldn't be moms. Ya'll need stop telling women their purpose is motherhood. You'd get a lot more good mothers.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

ITS BEEN SAID MULTIPLE TIMES
THAT THE 9 YR OLD WHO IS ALIVE
IS THE ESTRANGED HUSBANDS DAUGHTER
AND THE BABY WHO DIED
IS THE MALE VICTIMS DAUGHTER.

SHES BEEN WITH THE DECEASED
FATHER OF THE BABY FOR 3 YRS.

YOURE MAKING UP DEAD KIDS
AND IMAGINARY CHEATING STORY LINES.

SEEK HELP.

:devil:
:evil:

I quoted the LAPD investigator that said they were together for three years before you posted that, the twitter post that was deleted that said he was fooling around with her while she was married to her husband, and regardless they were still legally married while she was living with the new man that she murdered.

Stop quoting me to try to appease you ego :cam:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That sounds cute and ideal if we didn't live in a world where people abandoned their children everyday, have a billion dollar world wide children sex trafficking ring and where people have children for all sorts of reasons that hardly center around being a good parent.

Maybe in time she would have addressed her mental issues, decided not to have children or maybe took herself out without having children to take with her.

Ya'll talk about bad mothers but can't fathom that there are many women who don't want or shouldn't be moms. Ya'll need stop telling women their purpose is motherhood. You'd get a lot more good mothers.
1. Nothing I posted alluded to the idea that I thought she should be a mother, shyt… her spiritual delusions probably influenced her to become a mother because now she’s more special

2. Maybe in time she would have addressed her mental issues? lol… she probably relied on her relationships as a means of survival… living off the men’s income while she ran around like a twitter guru. She’s probably exactly like the men you have dated except being a woman allowed her to shake off all accountability… if having children and being 34 didn’t allow her the opportunity and motivation to readjust her view on her mental illness… she was probably destined to end up in this situation no matter what her age was.

3. None of us on thecoli think every woman is wife/mother material. shyt, we preach the exact opposite.

4. The main point is that the whole astrology/spiriruality/“women are goddesses” movement allowed her to let her mental illness fester to get to this point. If she didn’t have children she would have still ended up doing some damaging crazy shyt anyways.

We as men need to pay attention to the warning signs of this and stay far away. I can only imagine the amount of abuse the men she dated put up with in the name of the “you should be strong enough to deal with black women” toxic shield our women put out.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lol spiritual teachings. If someone following spiritual teachings from a random on twitter they need to reevaluate their life.

Do you know what a red flag is? And yes that is one. And this case proved it!
A 5 year difference is a red flag? Man get yo dumbass the fukk outta here.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you’re supposed to value the life of your offspring even when life ain’t right….

She was living upper middle class with the apartment in Woodland Hills and a not too old Porsche. Most of her problems were only superficial or mental. She wasn’t dealing with poverty.

She was 34 years old…. I don’t think anything other than intense therapy or medication could have prevented this. And she was a goofy “astrologist” who probably thought crystals, candles, and positive manifestations would solve her mental issues. No amount of extra time would have made a difference.
bytch was insane. She was really off the deep end with that weird shyt. But she had a market of idiots that paid for her wacky services which provided her a comfortable lifestyle.

Where you get this info?
I remember her gleefully posting about it around 2014-2016

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I didn't think this thread would do numbers. But it just seems like she was a terrible woman with mental issues that used that astrology BS to try to mask her terrible decisions and duck accountability. That's why I automatically bush women that bring that stuff up.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The fact that she had an infant make me wonder if she had postpartum psychosis.

Postpartum psychosis is the severest form of mental illness in that category characterized by extreme confusion, loss of touch with reality, paranoia, delusions, disorganized thought process, and hallucinations.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Her twitter page is full of utterly insane shyt, much of which comes from blue check accounts. The increase in propaganda, disinformation, and straight up unhinged shyt on Twitter since Elon took over is stunning. Many of these accounts used to be fringe shyt that you'd have to seek out. Now you just get hit with it nonstop and fed into a loop of indoctrination.

If you can figure out how people think you can figure out how people act. I will always believe that people who casually believe dumb shyt are more suspectable to fake news, conspiracies, and bullshyt. And with the way much of the internet works now, you will be thrown into a pit of insanity based on what you click. That fake moon landing video is gonna lead you to Covid vaccine conspiracies, which will lead you to 5G conspiracies, and before you know it you'll be muttering about jews and racial IQ "science.' Add in a society that doesn't take education seriously and you have an incredibly dumb population that can't tell real from fake information. Have you seen how young people react to (obviously fake) AI images? They get fooled by that shyt just as much as a 60+ year old person does. If we're at a point where the youth and elderly both can't tell what's real or fake, we're fukked as a society.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Her twitter page is full of utterly insane shyt, much of which comes from blue check accounts. The increase in propaganda, disinformation, and straight up unhinged shyt on Twitter since Elon took over is stunning. Many of these accounts used to be fringe shyt that you'd have to seek out. Now you just get hit with it nonstop and fed into a loop of indoctrination.

If you can figure out how people think you can figure out how people act. I will always believe that people who casually believe dumb shyt are more suspectable to fake news, conspiracies, and bullshyt. And with the way much of the internet works now, you will be thrown into a pit of insanity based on what you click. That fake moon landing video is gonna lead you to Covid vaccine conspiracies, which will lead you to 5G conspiracies, and before you know it you'll be muttering about jews and racial IQ "science.' Add in a society that doesn't take education seriously and you have an incredibly dumb population that can't tell real from fake information. Have you seen how young people react to (obviously fake) AI images? They get fooled by that shyt just as much as a 60+ year old person does. If we're at a point where the youth and elderly both can't tell what's real or fake, we're fukked as a society.

If twitter was under its old ownership, that account would have been taken down the same day. The fact that it is still up is shameful.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I thought astrology stuff was some harmless nonsense before this thread

I'm upping it to Yellow Flag territory, to be revisited later
Breh it's straight red flag territory. A person that's basing how they move in the real world and judge other people's thoughts and actions off what someone else made up about a set of stars that have been there billions of years. It screams narcissistic and I hate that word. It's the same as the mercury retrograde. People truly believe that a planet is directly affecting their own personal lives. Do they realize how small and insignificant we are when it comes to the scope of the universe? You should always stay away from people with a universal sized ego

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I thought astrology stuff was some harmless nonsense before this thread

I'm upping it to Yellow Flag territory, to be revisited later
There's a lot of evidence of mentally ill people being obsessed with astrology and "natal charts".

There are a lot of cults that use astrology to identify and recruit members...Carbon Nation is an example.

Viewing it as entertainment is one thing. Using it to plan your life and decide who to date is another.

Avoid women deep into it. It should be a red flag.