Woman fatally stabbed live-in boyfriend , forced 2 daughters out of her Porsche SUV on 405, baby killed on freeway & then dies in Redondo Beach crash

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
She crashed in a Porsche which means dude had bread, and was older than her baby daddy she killed..

Sound like either he was planning to leave her, or he got caught cheating..

I could also see if she got caught cheating and he said I’m leaving as most women wouldn’t take accountability for getting caught and crash like this..

If it’s just because he was cheating, she was probably mad some “young nikka” played her and also mad she was losing her meal ticket..

black folks with bread are moving to woodland hills in droves last few years........breh definitely was on the up and up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She crashed in a Porsche which means dude had bread, and was older than her baby daddy she killed..

Sound like either he was planning to leave her, or he got caught cheating..

I could also see if she got caught cheating and he said I’m leaving as most women wouldn’t take accountability for getting caught and crash like this..

If it’s just because he was cheating, she was probably mad some “young nikka” played her and also mad she was losing her meal ticket..

Either way, if money was involved, greed is something else. So tired of bytches always being money hungry. They want worthless shyt like gucci, louis, and chanal.

Eddie Murphy was right when he said to get you a bytch with a bone in her nose.