Woman fatally stabbed live-in boyfriend , forced 2 daughters out of her Porsche SUV on 405, baby killed on freeway & then dies in Redondo Beach crash

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The 9 year olds father lives out of state. I’m curious to hear his take. If he noticed warning signs during his time with his baby mother:lupe:

I'm glad the 9 year old has a parent that's a small comfort..:francis: i thought the dude that got stabbed was the father...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She went all out. :huhldup:

:gucci:DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THREADS
WEVE HAD OF MEN KILLING THE KID?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE
TO TURN INTO MEN VS WOMEN
WITH YOU nikkaS?

:devil:
:evil:

You caping for a broad thats responsible for innocent people dying via manslaughter and murder? If this was a dude everybody in here would be calling him a piece of shyt, not just saying they feel sorry for the kid.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She went all out. :huhldup:

You caping for a broad that murdered two innocent people? If this was a dude everybody in here would be calling him a piece of shyt, not just saying they feel sorry for the kid.

NO ONE IS CAPING FOR THIS HOE.

WHEN A MAN
KILLS A KID, NO ONE RUNS
INTO THE THREAD AND USES
THAT AS AN EXAMPLE OF MENS
SELFISH NATURE.

THAT WAS A SHOT AT ALL WOMEN
NOT JUST THIS bytch.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

NO ONE IS CAPING FOR THIS HOE.

WHEN A MAN
KILLS A KID, NO ONE RUNS
INTO THE THREAD AND USES
THAT AS AN EXAMPLE OF MENS
SELFISH NATURE.

We’ll call him all kinds of bytch-made simp ass mofos for doing some hoe shyt like offing some innocents because he couldn’t control his emotions though. Gotta hold your tongue if the genders different though I guess. :smh:

I done gone my whole life without taking the life of people that did me bogus but this clown is responsible for multiple deaths of people who by all accounts didn’t do anything to her, so I’m not big on sympathy for her. Scum shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We’ll call him all kinds of bytch-made simp ass mofos for doing some hoe shyt like offing some innocents because he couldn’t control his emotions though. Gotta hold your tongue if the genders different though I guess. :smh:

I done gone my whole life without taking the life of people that did me bogus but this clown is responsible for multiple deaths of people who by all accounts didn’t do anything to her, so I’m not big on sympathy for her. Scum shyt.

:scust:YOU SLOW?

HE USED THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY
TO shyt ON ALL WOMEN.

WHAT ARENT YOU COMPREHENDING?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:mjcry:
How do his parents even process this…

I can’t even begin to imagine what the 9year olds life is going to be like from here on.
I can’t fathom pushing a 9 year old and an 8 month old out of a moving vehicle. Some will blame this on postpartum but man that’s a scary thing if that’s what caused this.