woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
When trying to sound intelligent goes horribly wrong, so you end up sounding like a pretentious dikk instead. :francis:

Bless your heart, man.

You were in over your head from your very first misguided emotionally charged reply, trying to joke pedal your dignity back to respectability is only making you look worse.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Actually it is not. If Africans can use voodoo to put spells on each other why didn't it work against Europeans? Does the pale Euro skin offer some type of protection against voodoo?
you dodged my questions b

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I don't believe in this nonsense but if I caught someone doing anything like that on my porch at three in the morning my American bulldog chasing them off

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
These threads always degenerate into people ready to hex each other or to hex the non believers :lupe:

All you need is a picture you say? Anyone ever consider the guy on the right?

images
No heaux needed, black people around the world hate him. And if there are any super natural powers at work best believe the are coming from many cultures and religions in the black community.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Spells, curses, hexes...

These things only have power if you believe they do.

Think about Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Nebuchadnezzar, etc...some of tha most hated men in tha history of ever.

I'd bet everyone on Earth save tha Nazis hated Hitler at one point...did anything happen to him as a result of that negative energy? No...not because a bunch of ppl hated him.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Spells, curses, hexes...

These things only have power if you believe they do.

Think about Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Nebuchadnezzar, etc...some of tha most hated men in tha history ..

On a slightly related note, after getting into these types of studies, it made me start thinking of our own presidents in the USA.

I'm fairly certain our own government has found a way to weaponize psychic warfare, using numerous *spirtual* tools like the ones mentioned in here.

That said, I have wondered for years now what kind of psychic defenses the government must have in place to protect the president, especially the most recent Obama and Trump.

I could see skilled practitioners using their abilities to astral project, conjure and the like to get at both of them through means that are not corporeal. Sure, we would not hear about this sort of stuff happening to a president, but I just don't see how it couldn't. I know those practicing darker magic would probably be overwhelmingly tempted to use their skills to harm these unreachable men in a way which makes them more accessible.

While it sounds crazy to average person, I'm guessing there must be something in place to guard the holder of that office - leader of the free world...I just wonder what it is.