woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm Luo bruh. I also read your shyt and knew you from around. Yeah I know. I've hanged out in kisii and you know the rep that area has. I think if these things happened they happening on the low and depending on if you believe in those type of things.
And even when my uncles were telling me night runner stories it was more funny than anything. My small sis also encountered it in high school. So much drama happens in nyanza high schools
That's real talk. I know Kisii folks are heavy on that shyt. They always told me bout curses and witch encounters.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This shyt real and don’t fukk with it.

I got a couple statues in my house Papa Candelo is one. I had too many white negative Spritis in my house because of the neighborhood history and land. I got some other statues and candles as well since then my house been peaceful as hell ever since.

My aunt deep into but she don’t deal with negative aspect unless someone tries to harm the family etc...

---

Superstar
Daps
3:00am is the 'Witching hour...'

She should've put that gun in her mouth, told her to kiss the devil's cock & pulled the trigger.

:boss:

This! You on my front porch at 3 you get one warning and that's a shot in the air next is a double tap. Obeah man and women get blasted by yardies all day long makes no difference.

Last edited:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
Don't know about the rest of you but I've seen demons. It's all real but some try to pretend like they know what they are doing when they really don't.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
SO when it comes to believing in the devil and demons..

WHich are we referring to?

The red skin, pointy eared, hoofen devil is all I know..cuz I havent studied up on any other devils..ya know..because of Christianity..

And demons?

You mean like Scooby Doo type demons or Spawn type malebosia, 7 levels of hell demons..

I mean there are so many out there..:yeshrug:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Fam that's a Jamaican accent
Someone said Bahamaian. I believe it because the lady had a hint of southern accent, and I know the Bahamas did have some southern slaves go down there. When you hear Bahamians talk, they have a hint of southern to their accent.

Last edited: