woman catches witch doing voodoo on her porch.... at 3am

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I know some Somali lady who was tired of her daughter going out all the time, she went to Kenya and got some shyt done to her. Now the poor girl is always stuck inside the house and is afraid of the sun :damn::damn:
At least she wont get pregnant:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
the land of oochie wally AND one mic
Well think again because
  • I never asked a question in the first place, I simply asked him to explain what HE SAID HE SAW. “HE”, as in “came out of HIS MOUTH”.
  • You did not manage to even come REMOTELY close to describing any dark spirit that you’ve seen, which is precisely what I requested of the other poster, and what you, whether you know it or not(starting to think NOT), were responding to me about in that pathetic novel you typed.

When trying to sound intelligent goes horribly wrong, so you end up sounding like a pretentious dikk instead. :francis:

Bless your heart, man.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
What part of Kenya you from?

Some tribes stay with these :duck:

never any actual confirmations. people always talk about hearing of someone cursed or rumors of witches but never any actual encounters.

I'm Luo bruh. I also read your shyt and knew you from around. Yeah I know. I've hanged out in kisii and you know the rep that area has. I think if these things happened they happening on the low and depending on if you believe in those type of things.
And even when my uncles were telling me night runner stories it was more funny than anything. My small sis also encountered it in high school. So much drama happens in nyanza high schools

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Pour a bucket of ice cold water over her from the window. You wanna be out doing this shyt on my porch at 3am? bytch you can freeze.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
These threads always degenerate into people ready to hex each other or to hex the non believers :lupe:

All you need is a picture you say? Anyone ever consider the guy on the right?

images

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if you don't go outside and whoop her old ass...

And if spells are real please feel free to bless ya boy with that money and bad bytches spell :blessed:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I make sure to thank and pray to my ancestors every night, in case something like this ever happens to me.