Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The girl is in her mid 30's. Any decent black guy isn't going to wife her for a bunch of reasons.
1. she's 35
2. no kids possibility
3. A decent black guy who is ~35 is going to get a bad 25 year old

Have leftovers brehs
my point is most white men who date black women, go for the cream of the crop black women.

Black men who date white chicks should go for the best not the fat ass women I see at walmart!!!!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Like I said.

White dudes do NOT date busted black women. EVER.

Society lets them date any women without any controversy. Why go for a busted black woman when they could get some other average woman? Plus we know that most of them harbor negative stereotypes about black people so they're not going to settle with a below average looking black woman. However when it comes to Asian girls, a lot of white guys get thirsty and date some average to below average looking Asian girls.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The article wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :patrice:I don't think there is anything wrong with catering to a guy who deserves it.

It seems like she took that and ran with it. I hope he does propose, if he doesn't. But the article doesn't seem that serious.

Edit: Did you guys look at the blog? Those are some good sandwiches :manny:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
my point is most white men who date black women, go for the cream of the crop black women.

Black men who date white chicks should go for the best not the fat ass women I see at walmart!!!!

a 35 year old woman is cream of the crop? :leostare:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, that's not that strange. Maybe there's a chemistry.
We "see" she's giving sandwiches and he's "taking" the sandwich. Hmmm. :lupe:
One aspect of this is there is a known expectation on both sides. She makes sandwiches in the morning and he eats it. A big problem in relationships is unspoken expectations. Everything from who takes out the garbage to how much sex. If they ever get to the point of hitting on an unspoken expectation and it doesn't get resolved, she's going to start poisoning his sandwiches.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That's just a stereotype that black women and white men exaggerate to make themselves feel better about black men with white women. Those kind of relationships rarely happen. And the ones that do happen occur because either the guy always had low standards or he's in a bad financial situation. You'll almost never see a brotha in a committed relationship with a fat white woman and actually love her.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:deadmanny:

FIRST PAGE!!!! :bryan:

ps.

no WAY this dude is straight

sandwich.jpg

:childplease: but if she's happy being his beard then :yeshrug:

:mindblown:
Jesus and you wonder why the aids rate is so high in our community. Look at the picture! Dude looking at her nails like "guuuuurrrrrlll they better not show them nails in that pic because they tore up". bytch making him a sandwich and his boyfriend blowin his back out.