Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
sandwich2.jpg

7e7741186661.gif

I should be upset because if he were black.....

however, last friday I told my girl out the blue to come over and make me scrambled eggs, waffles and bacon, and she did. Then again.....she's asian. :manny:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
He's got her on lock because he treats her like he doesn't give a shyt about her. :manny: We gotta take this whole thing with a grain of salt, though. It's the New York Post, so in addition to being an extremely stupid article, it's probably taken really, really far out of context. They seem to be playing to white men's egos with this piece. In reality, what kind of simpleton get's "wooed" by a goddamn sandwich? What ever happened to the high standards of having a fitness bunny that could talk about any subject and has no gag reflex? Now that's a real lady.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Clean teeth nice shapely but not fat body darkskinned looks genuinely happy and subservient attitude proccessing no hair hat but diverse hair styling :mjpls: her and capser going to make some great all natural sistas one day

@Chris.B is this your personal kryptonite?

Last edited: