Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
my point is most white men who date black women, go for the cream of the crop black women.

Black men who date white chicks should go for the best not the fat ass women I see at walmart!!!!

Because it is viewed as a step up for both parties. Black women don't feel attractive until a white man says so(that's what all this standards of beauty, colorism, non-sense you hear today is about. It's really just a poaching exercise for white men) and a black man's self esteem isn't validated until he's fukking bytches from different races and waking up in new Bugattis. There's only 10 percent of our race that isn't mentally retarded, damaged or emotionally stunted.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Because it is viewed as a step up for both parties. Black women don't feel attractive until a white man says so(that's what all this standards of beauty, colorism, non-sense you hear today is about. It's really just a poaching exercise for white men) and a black man's self esteem isn't validated until he's fukking bytches from different races and waking up in new Bugattis. There's only 10 percent of our race that isn't mentally retarded, damaged or emotionally stunted.

i agree with most of this but white men ain't pulling top shelf black women all the time like these dudes are saying...

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i agree with most of this but white men ain't pulling top shelf black women all the time like these dudes are saying...

I wouldn't call a black women who dates interracially "top shelf" just like I wouldn't call a brother dating interracially "successful"..Maybe on surface but the deep rooted self hate that exists makes them damaged goods to me. Hopefully their kids continue the trend. :camby:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
:deadmanny:

FIRST PAGE!!!! :bryan:

ps.

no WAY this dude is straight

sandwich.jpg

:childplease: but if she's happy being his beard then :yeshrug:

Winner.

Please rename thread "Woman gets up every morning to make her king a gay man she thinks is her boyfriend a sandwich."

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I wouldn't call a black women who dates interracially "top shelf" just like I wouldn't call a brother dating interracially "successful"..Maybe on surface but the deep rooted self hate that exists makes them damaged goods to me. Hopefully their kids continue the trend. :camby:

breh not all are self hating :whoa:... I'm a product of bw/wm union and I mostly date black :leon:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The girl is in her mid 30's. Any decent black guy isn't going to wife her for a bunch of reasons.
1. she's 35
2. no kids possibility
3. A decent black guy who is ~35 is going to get a bad 25 year old

Have leftovers brehs

Sounds like nikkas need to start following their example.

my point is most white men who date black women, go for the cream of the crop black women.

Black men who date white chicks should go for the best not the fat ass women I see at walmart!!!!
This is not even race. She's 35. She's old. That is the best she can do period because her family is putting pressure on her for babies.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:rudy: give it a year...this confused wanna-be-cac-btch will be waking up to her butch girlfriend still trying to prove herself by cooking a real man's breakfast like grits and waffles :pacspit:...