Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She needs to be prosecuted for child abuse, assault, slander, defamation, false allegations, public disturbance @Nicole0416 help me out you have the law on smash
Thx.. lol. Let me look... I missed this thread. The thread title already got me :demonic:
I hate when our kids are involved in this cac vitriol. Adults can defend themselves.. but a 9 yr old. Let me check this out.. smfh.
(why are these tweets not LOADING in the thread???!!uggggghhh. frustrating)

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She needs to be prosecuted for child abuse, assault, slander, defamation, false allegations, public disturbance @Nicole0416 help me out you have the law on smash
That demon fukkin white bytch. To be real with you, I can't even comment right now. I'm so fukkin heated... Shyt like this smfh.. Does anyone know the mother's contact information or how to get in touch with her - I cant just sit back on this. fuk that.. Do they have the names involved? the white lady's name, the family's name- the mother needs to file charges asap. There needs to be some legal action; it's not a game right now.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That demon fukkin white bytch. To be real with you, I can't even comment right now. I'm so fukkin heated... Shyt like this smfh.. Does anyone know the mother's contact information or how to get in touch with her - I cant just sit back on this. fuk that.. Do they have the names involved? the white lady's name, the family's name- the mother needs to file charges asap. There needs to be some legal action; it's not a game right now.

Someone located her address on Twitter and she called police.
Definitely needs legal prosecution, she can sit in jail and think about her actions, she is a danger to society.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All that you said as far as charges, the public disturbance is for the city to determine, but the mother can file charges against that cac for harassment of a minor, emotional distress, intentional infliction of harm, child abuse.. etc ... I'm looking up the formal charges. but I'm going on twitter to get some more info then online search to find out the status of what's going on with this. I haven't read through this thread or the twitter comments yet. I want to contact the mother, then I want to find out what the fuk is being done about this. this shyt got to my soul with the kids crying in the background while this coked out white bytch doesn't give no fuks with her victim mentality. I know the ptb at NYPD are going to try to talk her out of pressing charges, or say that it's a civil matter, which is not the case.. she needs to stand her own ground for this.

That's a little boy.. he wasn't thinking about that bony bytch. See this is what the fuk that I mean- there's no trying to rationalize or taking the moral approach with them. No reason to. People talking about don't act out or respond how they do. A little kid- they're babies... that innocent look on his face - Like what did I do. That's emotionally scarring. I cant comment any more until I reach out.. dead serious. fukkin white bytches- sick minded fuk, always thinking they're the object of someone's attention.. or someone is trying to sexually solicit them off the strength of them being white. Ugly pale string headed bytch. No, this retarded bytch wanted to sexualize a child, that's what they do- that's her intent. That's how they think.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I live on that block and there are white people everywhere here. It's a slow gentrification cause the Caribbean people who are here have decent jobs so they arent moving and most stick to themselves.

I never seen that bytch, but I don't pay any real attention to them. That's how most people are here, mind your business, go to work, raise your family types.

Honestly the two groups don't interact...... until now. That bytch is gonna have move or something.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk am I seeing?

What the fukk am I seeing?

The accusation is bullshyt but the second video where she clearly decides she is going to fukk with the family after instigating the conflictis too much man. I hope the family can get a lawyer pro bono and make every paycheck from now, until she dies, their property.

White America needs to check itself.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The nerve of this bytch.. that passive aggressive waving at the camera bullshyt like she's unbothered; with the kids being traumatized in the background. People trying to calm the kids down and address her, while she's roaming around carefree, like she's not the issue. Fuk white people, this is why I have zero tolerance for any cacs and any c00ns that interact - doxx that bytch then let that cac really feel what harassment is, and take care of her on the legal side, too. I hope they find her dead decaying cac carcass od'ed from oxys off the stress and fallout from this case, with her dogs chewing at her face. Attacking an innocent child, walking around like she owns the block with that sense of racist empowerment, that white meth faced ho doesn't deserve to live.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everytime I see some shyt like this, I deadass wish it was me that one of these cacs came across; they think that they can get away with this shyt.. they don't expect black people to know their rights and be advised in the law or have connections, or how to maneuver in the system. They always think they're the smartest in the room until they fuk with the wrong one. Not only that, I would have fukked her up, there's no showing restraint. That's self defense and defending the children who cant defend themselves. We have to protect our own.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: Is she serious? The heck a 9 y/o gonna do to a Goliath looking cave beast?
No, she's projecting that shyt onto that child because that's the type of demonic sick shyt they let their own 9 year old cac kids do. Sick fukk pedophile nature of those cave beasts. I'm telling you, they're not human- they're animalistic.