Wolfenstein II: The New Collossus (PS4/PC/XB1) OT

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
The shooting mechanics is 100x smoother. Everything works more slick like and can hold faster pace if you want it too.

Bombate is my favorite character.:myman:
I was dying at Super Spesh founding the working toliets in uboat.:russ:

Carline eyes gave me chill feeling. :to::damn:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was the last one before this that you enjoyed? I am interested in it, but not at full price.
The last one I really played was I think AC Liberations for the Vita. Before that I dabbled in some on the 360 but I forget which ones( think 2 or brotherhood.)

This one don't really feel like AC Creed though. Feels like The Witcher 3.

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
More like 10-12 hours unless you have it on very very easy.
Faster than that if you skip cutscenes, bypass side content, and ignore all the non-mandatory fights. There is a speedrun that clocks in at under 1 hour and 20 minutes:

Guy probably is playing on the easiest difficulty though.

On higher difficulties (ex. "I am Death Incarnate") I've seen some people claim to have cleared the game in around seven hours. I have 14 hours clocked in. Part of it due to the difficulty level, use of gamepad, getting lost on the submarine trying to remember where the fukk section F was at, and having to repeat that stupid last fight sequence for about and 1.5 hours.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Faster than that if you skip cutscenes, bypass side content, and ignore all the non-mandatory fights. There is a speedrun that clocks in at under 1 hour and 20 minutes:

Guy probably is playing on the easiest difficulty though.

On higher difficulties (ex. "I am Death Incarnate") I've seen some people claim to have cleared the game in around seven hours. I have 14 hours clocked in. Part of it due to the difficulty level, use of gamepad, getting lost on the submarine trying to remember where the fukk section F was at, and having to repeat that stupid last fight sequence for about and 1.5 hours.

Yeah aiming for sped runs, skipping content is not really the experience however.

Unless you are a speed nut. People should easily get more than 10 hours of content here. And well worth the $60 price IMO.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Went to GameStop to trade dishonored 2 and deus ex MD for this and they only offered m $7.70 total :dahell: I just kept them. What the fukk is all that about? I was expecting at least 25 bucks.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Went to GameStop to trade dishonored 2 and deus ex MD for this and they only offered m $7.70 total :dahell: I just kept them. What the fukk is all that about? I was expecting at least 25 bucks.
I only trade in games now if I truly hated it and need to clear space. The value just isn't there for trade-in

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This shyt isn't that hard. It's a little harder than the first game but it's not that serious, health and armor are everywhere.

The only ones calling this difficult are people who grew up playing shooters with regenerating health.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I only trade in games now if I truly hated it and need to clear space. The value just isn't there for trade-in

Yeah I haven't traded in a game in years, but that was shocking. shyt is a joke. The funny things is dude looked at me like I was the weird one when I told him I'd just keep the games and pay full price. Nah bro, it's y'all who are out of line.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just finished it. It’s definitely GOTY material, but will likely lose out to Mario from all that I’ve heard.

Mario or AC Creed next? :jbhmm:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This ended quick as hell :dahell:

It was good. 8/10. I expected more but I only spent $35 on it. Can't be too mad about that.