Wolfenstein II: The New Collossus (PS4/PC/XB1) OT

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am still early on, but this game is even better than TNO and OB.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Will I be lost if I didn't play the previous games? :lupe: I haven't played a Wolfenstein game since the 90's. I know the basics of the story (Nazi's won the war and took over America) but that's about it.

Also what's up with video games releasing on Friday's now instead of Tuesday's? :dahell:
You get a bit of a recap at the start, but you will miss some of the flashbacks he has during the game. I recommend picking up the two pack...it’s great and can often be found for about $20.

Stalling these Nazis though. I was about to drop that shyt down to easy for a bit :gucci:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Man...this game makes it difficult to decide on one game for GOTY for me. But who cares about that shyt right? 2017 has been ridiculous with the amount of top tier releases and this is up there with them. Might be the best FPS since Doom (2016) for me.

with those Nazi mech units, especially those last two tall bytches, and the never ending spawning of nazi grunts :stopitslime:
Had to put the gamepad down and get on the M+KB for that shyt.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man...this game makes it difficult to decide on one game for GOTY for me. But who cares about that shyt right? 2017 has been ridiculous with the amount of top tier releases and this is up there with them. Might be the best FPS since Doom (2016) for me.

with those Nazi mech units, especially those last two tall bytches, and the never ending spawning of nazi grunts :stopitslime:
Bethesda is lowkey doing some great unique work in the FPS genre in the 2010s. DOOM, Dishonored, WOLF 1 & 2, PREY... and you got some decent fun in The Evil WIthin.

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Bethesda is lowkey doing some great unique work in the FPS genre in the 2010s. DOOM, Dishonored, WOLF 1 & 2, PREY... and you got some decent fun in The Evil WIthin.
True that and all of those pretty much had solid single player experiences also. At a time when we just recently had the usual "single player is dying" fear mongering in the gaming media, Bethesda and all the dev studios under their umbrella have proven that AAA single player games are not going anywhere.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really liked the commentary at the beginning with BJ's dad. Really set the tone for the rest of the game for me. It's like yeah this game is about killing Nazi's but let's not forget where this hatred and division in America has stemmed from originally.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

You already finished the game? :gucci:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
This game is dope. Good gunplay, killing Klan members, Nazis, and the storytelling make this worth $60.

BJ's father can eat a dikk:scust:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
You already finished the game? :gucci:
Yep. Usually I'll stretch my playtime for a game like that over a couple of days, but I wanted to start AC: Origins asap (once I heard about the good reviews) and I still got this backlog of games to get through. Got about 9 games in current rotation. Too many games to play atm someone help! :sadcam: