Wolfenstein II: The New Collossus (PS4/PC/XB1) OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So the audio in this game completely crapped out on me and apparently it’s a common issue. The main characters voice is loud as hell but I can barely hear anyone else’s voice. It sounds like they’re 1,000miles away with very loud reverb/echo.
The first Wolfenstien had trash audio too but this is straight game breaking terrible.
In the cutscenes it’s even worse. This is the only game that has ever given me audio trouble.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought this over the holidays on sale.

First wolfenstein game i ever played

This is flames, beat it the other day. Theres a balance between fun and frustration that i dont get from games nowadays

Gonna some assassinations in the morning, probably buy the DLC once im done with that.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked this up yesterday. I didn’t play the first one. I’m still early in the game but boy they sure do a great job of making you hate the nazi bosses. I already can’t wait until I can pop a cap in that ol blonde nazi bytchs azz :demonic:

Daps
That's why I rented it from the redbox

Should be about 14 or so.

I will have to check, that last battle was annoying as shyt. That took me about 90 minutes alone.
I take my time when playing games so this will take me at least a week to beat. I'm not trying to rush through this great game.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple questions breh, is the game real linear or is there a lil freedom to explore and find items n shyt? And my most important question is there a variety in scenery? Sick of playing shooters that are all in bland corridors.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just getting around to this. shyt is great, best of the series so far. Just hope the story holds up, not that it's that big of a deal, still...playing the first stage in a REDACTED FOR SPOILER is possibly the greatest in game fukkery in a serious game ever:russ:. It's serious, but I couldn't stop laughing. My wife was looking like:francis:.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Debra Wilson cracks me up. When I heard her voice I owed it to the work she put in to finish the game.