Wolfenstein II: The New Collossus (PS4/PC/XB1) OT

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This ended quick as hell :dahell:

It was good. 8/10. I expected more but I only spent $35 on it. Can't be too mad about that.
That's why I rented it from the redbox

how many hours?
Should be about 14 or so.

I will have to check, that last battle was annoying as shyt. That took me about 90 minutes alone.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just planted the nuke, how far am I?

This story seems mad forced and influenced by present day political climate. Kinda corny tbh. Should have stuck to it's roots.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This shyt isn't that hard. It's a little harder than the first game but it's not that serious, health and armor are everywhere.

The only ones calling this difficult are people who grew up playing shooters with regenerating health.
Agreed. I just gotta get outta that mindset. Hit and don't be hit. Take it back in the day

This is the most lit single player I've played in a grip. I didn't even like the game before this TBH

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
In terms of the difficulty, it feels alot more trial and error than TNO. Even on normal difficulty BJ is made out of cardboard with only 50 health and has to load up on armor and overload health. So far the story and characters are strong.
I'm up to the nuclear station in Manhattan, right after BJ gets his new body(CRAZY ASS TWIST). They finally decide to give me 100 health so I guess I had 50 health because of BJ's condition.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never even heard of this series before sunday....finna get old ones

What's the game play like what kind of game is this

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
this last shyt on the top of the ship is a bytch. :pacspit:
Hated that shyt. If you playing on the highest difficult that shyt is frustrating as hell. Funny thing is once the two tall bots come out of their room it is possible to run past them and climb the ladder to avoid fighting them. They'll attempt to pick you off of course, but it's been done. These current crop of Wolfenstein games always have these sequences where they bombard you with wave after wave of enemies. Gotta be on your toes while taking them out.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Hated that shyt. If you playing on the highest difficult that shyt is frustrating as hell. Funny thing is once the two tall bots come out of their room it is possible to run past them and climb the ladder to avoid fighting them. They'll attempt to pick you off of course, but it's been done. These current crop of Wolfenstein games always have these sequences where they bombard you with wave after wave of enemies. Gotta be on your toes while taking them out.
yeah I'm playing on that "i am death incarnate difficulty", where this ladder at though? :ohhh:

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
yeah I'm playing on that "i am death incarnate difficulty", where this ladder at though? :ohhh:
At the back of the room
3m15s into the vid you can see it as the guy walks into the room where those two tall bots come out of.