Wolf of Wall St.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I read the book and here is my analysis
poker_teddy_kgb_serious_20120419_1233571310.png

I was expecting 'The Depraved Chinaman' to play a bigger role in this....Also the rehab was after he snatched the baby and tried to run... The whole Steve Madden debacle went down a little differently
(Why would a company owner dump his own shares?)
movies_eddie_murphy2_serious_20120419_1911244871.png

Where was Naomis mother in this movie ? WHERE THE FUKK WAS ELLIOT?
nba_tracy_mcgrady_upset_20120419_1729255468.png
The silent black chauffeur? Where was the rehab sequence? The attorney that tried to fukk Naomi while he was in rehab ? The rehab owner who wanted in on the stock market action? It just feels a little rushed in terms of editing....

I loved the Quaalude scenes, wish he drooled more just like the book...and there was a serious omission of lavish shopping sprees too.

Jonah Hill actually nailing the Jew Yorker accent down the T
animal_dog_wtf_confused_20120419_1477921246.png
You do realize this was a 3+ hour long movie right?

If they added all that you mentioned in detail the movie would of approached 5 hours...

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Great Movie finally got around to see it. I'm definitely giving props to Jonah Hill dude surprised me. Leo well as always came through and his 2nd wife lawd... I won't even type what I was thinking watching her.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
THEE most overrated movie on the coli....yall niccas had me thinking this was a 10/10 movie and it wound up being 7.5 maybe 8 status...the first hour and a half was just pointless and i literally hated every character plus there were so many scenes that were drawn out it was fukking ridiculous :why:...and i see scorcese still on that :mjpls: shyt too, only blacks in this mufukka were servants :pacspit:....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas need to stop. Scorcese is NOT racist. You know Scorcese helped Spike Lee get on and is his mentor? Scorcese's moves deal with racist scumbag mobsters and street characters. It would be unreal if he was showing these mob dudes all chummy with nikkas. Few of them were.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
THEE most overrated movie on the coli....yall niccas had me thinking this was a 10/10 movie and it wound up being 7.5 maybe 8 status...the first hour and a half was just pointless and i literally hated every character plus there were so many scenes that were drawn out it was fukking ridiculous :why:...and i see scorcese still on that :mjpls: shyt too, only blacks in this mufukka were servants :pacspit:....

Yet still says it's 75-80% :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Y'all nikkas need to stop. Scorcese is NOT racist. You know Scorcese helped Spike Lee get on and is his mentor? Scorcese's moves deal with racist scumbag mobsters and street characters. It would be unreal if he was showing these mob dudes all chummy with nikkas. Few of them were.

Not to mention when he had to drop out of Clockers he pushed hard for Spike to get the job

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

if you liked these characters something would be wrong with you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Make of it what you like every black character in this movie was a caricature in one way or another.