Wolf of Wall St.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just saw it.. really good and entertaining but slightly overrated. I know movies heighten the entertainment of a story but damn Sorcesse went overboard with this one. I think we got the point fully that they loved hookers and drugs after the 20th scene of hookers and drugs- they could've trimmed 30 minutes off. He used the Goodfellas template once again which isn't really a bad thing. I almost got dizzy in certain parts with the jump cut editing. DiCaprio and Jonah Hill killed their roles though. I would've been nice to see Matthew McConaughey come back later in the movie on some slow your row type sh*t. It was good though 7 outta 10

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so yo, it kind of looked like he was blowing the coke into her ass, shyt had me :myman:

but then i'm like, is he sniffing the blow out of her @sshole??? :ld:

Dude was actually sipping the coke out of the chicks ass. Didn't even know people did that
Leo was blowing coke into her a$$hole at the beginning of the movie... People do that when they get a deviated septum and can't snort it anymore....

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Also I see this film becoming an instant throw on in the background at a party movie... In college we used to snort so much blow while watching "wonderland"... I could see this movie being the equivalent for many...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Matthew McConaughey had me dying.
he really was a scene stealer. i know at that point it was leo's first day on wall street, but he still outshone him there. that plus his performance in dallas buyers club. (plus Chiwetel Ejiofor's performance in 12 yrs) i wouldn't be surprised if leo didnt win the oscar AGAIN.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Entertaining as fukk but you dudes need to slow down on movie of the year.

I liked that there was no moralizing in the story. I despised all of them and wasnt rooting for anyone, and am glad they didnt give us that angle.

he really was a scene stealer. i know at that point it was leo's first day on wall street, but he still outshone him there. that plus his performance in dallas buyers club. (plus Chiwetel Ejiofor's performance in 12 yrs) i wouldn't be surprised if leo didnt win the oscar AGAIN.
he should not win an Oscar for this role.

Matthew Mac had a :whew 2013 tho with Mud and Dallas Buyers Club

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
this movie was crack Leonardo was at his best :banderas: Jonah Hill impressed the hell out of me it really represent the decadence and moral depravity of wall st the only thing missing maybe it was done on purpose it didnt capture the consequence of his action but everything else was A1

So good :banderas:. Movie had me laughing so much, and being that I did telemarketing and sales the pitches brought back memories. Jonah hill and Leo did the damn thing.