Wolf of Wall St.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just told my girl we out to see this later this week.she got no idea what she getting into :banderas:

I worked on this movie as a parking p.a here in nyc so i always been looking forward to this. Heres a pic i took of leos whip when we was in brooklyn filming in fort greene at a brownstone..

IMG_20120920_230531.jpg

Leo didnt really mingle with the crew so i never really saw him unless cameras were rolling, plus they did a lot of filming in studio so i only saw him a handful of times. My crew works when they outside in the city

Also heres another pic i found on my phone. nikkas was in downtown manhattan during the winter and made it look like they was in miami :dead: this is a pic of a cop car that was on set, i was like :dwillhuh: when i realized wat they was doing

IMAG0111.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Just told my girl we out to see this later this week.she got no idea what she getting into :banderas:

I worked on this movie as a parking p.a here in nyc so i always been looking forward to this. Heres a pic i took of leos whip when we was in brooklyn filming in fort greene at a brownstone..

IMG_20120920_230531.jpg

Leo didnt really mingle with the crew so i never really saw him unless cameras were rolling, plus they did a lot of filming in studio so i only saw him a handful of times. My crew works when they outside in the city

Also heres another pic i found on my phone. nikkas was in downtown manhattan during the winter and made it look like they was in miami :dead: this is a pic of a cop car that was on set, i was like :dwillhuh: when i realized wat they was doing

IMAG0111.jpg
That's crazy I been in those warehouses where they can literally simulate outside environments shyts trippy as hell because even the light looks like the legitimate sun but you know it's fake. Even the wind gust is calculated.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the studio made Scorsese rush the editing to have it out by Christmas. Originally they were going to push it back to early next year
Is that why the audio was off by like a millisecond? shyt didn't really bother me, but I noticed it.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
this movie was crack Leonardo was at his best :banderas: Jonah Hill impressed the hell out of me it really represent the decadence and moral depravity of wall st the only thing missing maybe it was done on purpose it didnt capture the consequence of his action but everything else was A1

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Dope boys but they sell stocks ... :wow:

these guys are worst then drug dealers cause if you go to a drug dealer you get something back for your money ...

Leo was swaggin out in this movie .. :stylin:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
That's crazy I been in those warehouses where they can literally simulate outside environments shyts trippy as hell because even the light looks like the legitimate sun but you know it's fake. Even the wind gust is calculated.

Yep, that shyt is trippy

I remember working mr poppers penguins, they threw
fake snow all over 5th ave to make it look like winter, all the little rich cac kids in the area were like :gladbron: that was pretty cool

Also worked on walter mitty, theres a scene where hes on the 125th street train platform...all they did was build a portion of it at grants tomb park, the rest is all computerized..if you watch the movie you would think hes actually there

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was entertaining but it's messed up that Belfort screwed all those people out of their money in real life. Dude shouldn't be saluted for that shyt.

Also, he was blowing coke into the hooker's ass/vagina in that scene with the straw.
I think the point is even 'investors' willing to be'sold' by stock brokers are jerks looking to cake with 0 work so they deserve it (listen to Mcanoughy's monlogue). They are not willing to do any due diligence/research/work whatsoever. They are throwing $ at a situation because they heard you can get more $ out of it.
The stock market was created so companies can raise more money for their future more easily. The investors are supposed to research and believe in the product/service they are investing in. The whole idea of, 'I heard this is going to go up in value therefore I will invest' is what is also fukking up the system.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it flopped brehs :sadbron:
eYlOLue.png
did not flop. its a 3 hour movie. it played like 5 times a day only.

plus this is the most crowded december i can remember. Its no wonder clooney had monuments men pushed back. it would have been lost in the shuffle.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leonardo has never been a huge box office draw.

Can't count titanic because it was about the movie and not him

His biggest was probably inception but that was because of Nolan da gawd

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leonardo has never been a huge box office draw.

Can't count titanic because it was about the movie and not him

His biggest was probably inception but that was because of Nolan da gawd

soooo, Aviator, Blood Diamond, Departed, Django Unchained, Shutter Island, The Great Gatsby weren't box office successes :comeon:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
soooo, Aviator, Blood Diamond, Departed, Django Unchained, Shutter Island, The Great Gatsby weren't box office successes :comeon:
They were but none of then were 100 milly

Departed was because of all the stars not just Leo himself. Damon wahlberg jack

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They were but none of then were 100 milly

Departed was because of all the stars not just Leo himself. Damon wahlberg jack

Shutter Island: $128,012,934 Domestically
The Aviator: $102,610,330 Domestically
Great Gatsby: $144,840,419 Domestically

Those are three flicks where he was front and center in the marketing and clearly the headliner in the flicks. If you want to say Inception made what it made due to Nolan, cool, cause we don't have any numbers or proof to say that's right or wrong so I'll concede that point to you. Django was Django so I won't even touch that but Leo is a draw man.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
did not flop. its a 3 hour movie. it played like 5 times a day only.

plus this is the most crowded december i can remember. Its no wonder clooney had monuments men pushed back. it would have been lost in the shuffle.

yeah it's only playing like 3 times a day in my area

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shutter Island: $128,012,934 Domestically
The Aviator: $102,610,330 Domestically
Great Gatsby: $144,840,419 Domestically

Those are three flicks where he was front and center in the marketing and clearly the headliner in the flicks. If you want to say Inception made what it made due to Nolan, cool, cause we don't have any numbers or proof to say that's right or wrong so I'll concede that point to you. Django was Django so I won't even touch that but Leo is a draw man.
Nope sorry

Try again