"Woke up to a decorated room, a YSL bag, and got taken to a 5 star restaurant. Why settle for less?"

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
so she can't sleep with you for you if you buy her nice things?? I mean either way she is sleeping with you, what's wrong with getting something extra?

I am sure if a girl bought you nice things, you wouldn't turn it down because "you like her for her."

The way you make it sound, you shouldn't take nice gifts from a spouse because it's basically prostitution.

Was gonna neg this dingbat but realized I can't because I recently did already :ehh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Out of all the major social media sites Twitter has the worst kind of Black women. Like with the other thread I made yesterday I don't look for it but this type of shyt still winds up on my timeline. Cool, you're in an IR relationship but the adoration and complete lack of self worth by the chicks in the replies is disgusting
Gym shoes and a bag

“Blackgirltwitter” - :krs:where do I sign up!!!!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why you nikkas get bent out of shape by these Sheba out of Django Unchained ass wenches who are prostituing themselves to secure a bag by any means necessary. Better some white schmuck foots the bill than a brotha to be honest. They can keep her ass:hubie:

She a race traitor. She needs to be sterilized for the sake of black humanity. That mental poison needs to be deceased

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Good for her, hope she takes all his wealth :wow:

The same black queens yassing and praising white boys in the comments will be the same ones with their fists in the air screaming about colorism and white supremacy when a breh is with a pawg tho :mjpls:

100k likes? Hope more brehs are waking up :mjpls:
Exactly. Black women are full of shyt part. 2

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Was gonna neg this dingbat but realized I can't because I recently did already :ehh:

The sad thing is...that's all you can do. I will never shame someone for getting gifts in a relationship, I wonder why you are so bothered by it?

The only issue I have with it is the bragging.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tbh
snowflake hittin her with that dhgate :russ::russ:

^This them Royal toe jordan 1s aint even out yet in a high top model only lows but its not exactly DHgate

i mentioned before in a air jordan thread awhile back them dudes at repsneakers,fashionreps(both male and female subs), and etc got the connect to the chinese that make all that shyt and if there is any error they let them know and they fix it immediately it aint like in 2000 where that shyt was obvious as hell. Even some of the reps have fooled StockX & GOAT verification tho not often.

Notice Al Cracka aint got the receipts for all that shyt either.:sas2:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tbh

^This them Royal toe jordan 1s aint even out yet in a high top model only lows but its not exactly DHgate

i mentioned before in a air jordan thread awhile back them dudes at repsneakers,fashionreps(both male and female subs), and etc got the connect to the chinese that make all that shyt and if there is any error they let them know and they fix it immediately it aint like in 2000 where that shyt was obvious as hell. Even some of the reps have fooled StockX & GOAT verification tho not often.

Notice Al Cracka aint got the receipts for all that shyt either.:sas2:
pretty sure breh is in beats by jet li eatin good off dhgate...