"Woke up to a decorated room, a YSL bag, and got taken to a 5 star restaurant. Why settle for less?"

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Swirlers are such a weird and pathetic bunch.

they don’t see how sad they look?

this woman got a bag and some food and is showing out for “black men are trash twitter” like she really did something.

that’s what your race is worth? Some Jordan’s and a purse? thats what you prayed for?

One a side note he looks gay af. Told y’all about these aids stats.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Her life. But not quite sure why she feels the need to broadcast it across the net.

It seems it's just to make other women jealous.

:francis:
That and also she retweeted that “lord I’m praying for a white boy tweet” she knew who she was showing out for.

it’s always a mix of shytting on other black women who don’t have white men and showing off their fetishization. That’s why they’re calling black women “pickmeshas” in the comments. They have to make their IR known and want others jealous.

It’s a mental illness.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Out of all the major social media sites Twitter has the worst kind of Black women. Like with the other thread I made yesterday I don't look for it but this type of shyt still winds up on my timeline. Cool, you're in an IR relationship but the adoration and complete lack of self worth by the chicks in the replies is disgusting

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
If she's happy

:yeshrug:

If she's happy I'm happy.

Get ready to boohoo then cuz i guarantee you she's not fufilled internally if she's going out of her way to seek external validation from strangers on tha net.

Me personally idgaf either way and i don't take tha words of those involved in pta's seriously anyway.