"Woke up to a decorated room, a YSL bag, and got taken to a 5 star restaurant. Why settle for less?"

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
tbh

^This them Royal toe jordan 1s aint even out yet in a high top model only lows but its not exactly DHgate

i mentioned before in a air jordan thread awhile back them dudes at repsneakers,fashionreps(both male and female subs), and etc got the connect to the chinese that make all that shyt and if there is any error they let them know and they fix it immediately it aint like in 2000 where that shyt was obvious as hell. Even some of the reps have fooled StockX & GOAT verification tho not often.

Notice Al Cracka aint got the receipts for all that shyt either.:sas2:
Exactly. But let her have her "yaass" moment. The same wench will be crying and blaming black men for not protecting her when brad dumps her for a becky.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
oh look another shyt on black man, look at me, social media please validate my life because i'm miserable inside twitter post:francis:
after she milk lil justin beiber she gone come runnin back to black men
nope stay your ass in that busted ass apartment with your bed on the floor trying struggle to get a cna being a professional groupie for local rappers/club promoters

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ooooh, a white guy bought this spoiled black girl all these trinkets!

Good for him and good for her. Hopefully she mature one day, I'm sure she won't so :manny:

People swear some goofy labels (that mean NOTHING in the long run) mean something LOL. It only means something to people that care, try and tell/show off something expensive to someone who TRULY doesnt' care, see how that convo goes...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This not the type of woman I want, every special moment gotta be a tweet nah he can keep her lol

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
tbh

^This them Royal toe jordan 1s aint even out yet in a high top model only lows but its not exactly DHgate

i mentioned before in a air jordan thread awhile back them dudes at repsneakers,fashionreps(both male and female subs), and etc got the connect to the chinese that make all that shyt and if there is any error they let them know and they fix it immediately it aint like in 2000 where that shyt was obvious as hell. Even some of the reps have fooled StockX & GOAT verification tho not often.

Notice Al Cracka aint got the receipts for all that shyt either.:sas2:

I’m confused in the pic they are lows not high ?

Superstar
Daps
Wow. The pic had over 150k likes.

I better not see any woman complaining about black men dating out.

I need to get back to Africa. Black folk in America are finished.
most of those likes aren't by ADOS women.
u can click the links to see who liked. lots of non-black (the tweet didn't mention race) + foreign