"Woke up to a decorated room, a YSL bag, and got taken to a 5 star restaurant. Why settle for less?"

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Why do some of you do this. Really, you should keep this type of trash off this site.

That woman may be happy, but any time someone feels the need to brag about something, they usually aren't. And she knows what she is doing by posting that.

This woman spreads her legs for gifts from white zaddy bottom line... :manny: she's easily brought off. And should be told as such her soul is worth a ysl bag... And internet clout... :bryan:

This train of thought is silly. So how do you feel about women who open their legs to men (their boyfriends) who don't give them expensive gifts???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This train of thought is silly. So how do you feel about women who open their legs to men (their boyfriends) who don't give them expensive gifts???

If I have to buy you a 2k bag just to get in your draws your not worth fukking your basically a prostitute...:manny:

If I take you out to a cheap spot and you feeling me and we fukk with no gifts given and no expectations then it's cool because you fukked me for me not for what I brought you...:comeon:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
If I have to buy you a 2k bag just to get in your draws your not worth fukking your basically a prostitute...:manny:

If I take you out to a cheap spot and you feeling me and we fukk with no gifts given and no expectations then it's cool because you fukked me for me not for what I brought you...:comeon:

so she can't sleep with you for you if you buy her nice things?? I mean either way she is sleeping with you, what's wrong with getting something extra?

I am sure if a girl bought you nice things, you wouldn't turn it down because "you like her for her."

The way you make it sound, you shouldn't take nice gifts from a spouse because it's basically prostitution.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so she can't sleep with you for you if you buy her nice things?? I mean either way she is sleeping with you, what's wrong with getting something extra?

I am sure if a girl bought you nice things, you wouldn't turn it down because "you like her for her."

The way you make it sound, you shouldn't take nice gifts from a spouse because it's basically prostitution.

First off you trying to justify what this chick is doing when they are dating she's throwing what he's buying for her.

There's a difference between buying something outta ya heart for someone but there's golddigging I fukking hate golddiggers...:ufdup: how can you justify it...:what:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps

The fukk you want something extra for?this the type thinking that create this whores

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
First off you trying to justify what this chick is doing when they are dating she's throwing what he's buying for her.

There's a difference between buying something outta ya heart for someone but there's golddigging I fukking hate golddiggers...:ufdup: how can you justify it...:what:
"Good women" always defend the behavior of the bad ones

It never fails