WOAT National Anthem just dropped at MLB Home Run Derby EDIT: Singer admits she was intoxicated during performance

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Being under the influence is unfortunately not an anomaly with performers. It's an excuse, but not like it's unprecedented. Some knock it out of the ball park, and some get caught looking with three fastball.

I know it takes some courage to admit that the to world. It's the way she admitted it bothered me. Basically saying ''I fukked up, I was drunk and now I'm going to big, boring rehab because of it. I won't be able to party with my friends for a month or two. Life suxx."

But yeah, we need to stop with the national anthem during these games.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shoulda put her hand up after the anthem and screamed "FIGHT.....FIGHT!" She would have received a standing O!

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
too young and healthy looking to get away with that excuse. i expect an over the hill, haggard drunk to be able to excuse her self with this story.

You'd be surprised at how many of these younger women are functioning alcoholics/prescription drug users.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This generation down bad af with the talent :mjlol: :heh:

There are people drunk and obliterated af who can hit that spot clean, because the music is in them. That's who you need to be singing these things at an event like that.