WOAT National Anthem just dropped at MLB Home Run Derby EDIT: Singer admits she was intoxicated during performance

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He's trolling. She's on tour - I live in Denver and remember seeing her name to perform at a venue out here in a week or so
Whose trolling? I know about the chick than everyone else in this subforum. That chick used to stay with a glass in her hand on social media.

She also isn’t/wasn’t on tour. That Denver one and Nashville were just one offs for the fans and promoting a new song she had out. Those obviously aren’t happening now.

She literally penned an open letter to her fans before that performance about her depression, so it’s not cap at all.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should've had me up there with my rap version.

"And the red glares rocket, stick some scissors in the socket, for what you did to my people, you bytches outta pocket, and when bombs bursting, it won't be in the air, we aimin' for ya face, bytch, we ain't got a care. For the land of the free labor you made off our back, be brave, bytch, stand face to face wit this mac"
:what:
When you starting rehab? :mjlol:
That was bad bad.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fcck the anthem and the people who shyt on other people for not giving it credence.
Its fukking stupid--should be 20-30 seconds of silence (say a prayeer, reflect on your gratitude for being there, remember who couldn't/can't be there with you, be mindful of where you are/what you're doing), end it with "god bless america, let's play ball."

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a deflection, she might be a studio created singer

Well said.
She sounds like every other female singer from a certain genre of music that i dont know the name of and never listened to but I've heard others listen to.
She was going for the voice cracks--it's an indie aesthetic. No doubt they pitch correct the shyt out of it when mixing her vocals for song releases, but in this case the entire world was like "you sound awful" to her specific style of singing, so her label says shes going to rehab, and her streaming base can be like "i guess she was drunk" instead of being like "i guess shes a no talent whore who sucked off the money men who wrote her songs and looped backing instruments and released it with some algo tweaks so people who listen to lana del ray will have her show up in smart shuffles for the next 3 weeks."

MLB All Star weekend does ratings comparable to the league championship series--it's basically one of 3 times a year people watch baseball. Events like this always have backups to backups, sound checks, etc. She's not the rolling stones. She doesn't have a rider that lets her drink a bottle of tequila and fukk a hooker in her dressing room and youll be fired if you make eye contact with her. Shes handled from studio to stage. If she couldn't go, they'd just roll out the next in line.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
why do we keep pretending the National Anthem is fire? Get a new song. Some of these countries have way better songs.

It's a wack song. Of all the songs about America, the only one that's worse is God Bless The USA. shyt is audio Spanish Fly for Nationalist racists.
it's a good song with an awful origin and racist creator (all verses included). when done right, like Whitney, it is absolutely amazing, but it's hardly ever done right.

if someone said, fukk that anthem, let's get a new one, i'd be for it though. too much racism tied to the old one.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
it's a good song with an awful origin and racist creator (all verses included). when done right, like Whitney, it is absolutely amazing, but it's hardly ever done right.

if someone said, fukk that anthem, let's get a new one, i'd be for it though. too much racism tied to the old one.

Whose to say a new one would be better.

We might get another Lift Every Voice And Sing, which is the most boring and stale song ever adopted. You can’t even remix that joint and make it sound good like you can with the Star Spangled Banner.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Whose to say a new one would be better.

We might get another Lift Every Voice And Sing, which is the most boring and stale song ever adopted. You can’t even remix that joint and make it sound good like you can with the Star Spangled Banner.
we need to put our best minds on it. stevie would knock that shyt out the park, you can't convince me otherwise.