WOAT National Anthem just dropped at MLB Home Run Derby EDIT: Singer admits she was intoxicated during performance

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Carl Lewis like

giphy.gif
:pachaha:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
This is hilarious. People on social media were saying she sounded so bad because there's a distinct audio problem in the Rangers new stadium where she couldn't hear herself on the earpiece so she was over compensating & realized it late in the performance. But she was just like nah, I was drunk :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
why do we keep pretending the National Anthem is fire? Get a new song. Some of these countries have way better songs.

It's a wack song. Of all the songs about America, the only one that's worse is God Bless The USA. shyt is audio Spanish Fly for Nationalist racists.

From what I gather from folks around the world is that nobody really likes their national anthem as a song to just sing. People only sing it to celebrate winning shyt and rubbing it in folks faces like in the Olympics.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt id be drunk too if I had to sing the national anthem of a country that's this fukked up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is hilarious. People on social media were saying she sounded so bad because there's a distinct audio problem in the Rangers new stadium where she couldn't hear herself on the earpiece so she was over compensating & realized it late in the performance. But she was just like nah, I was drunk :mjlol:
Nahhhhh that was more than just audio problems.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
and just like clockwork, she's playing the tried and true rehab card :hubie:

and also, why can't we remove the national anthem from sporting events? it's just pandering at this point, and no other form of live entertainment forces this bullshyt upon the audience.
Easy, fake patriots!

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People be ready to push a fake narrative