WOAT National Anthem just dropped at MLB Home Run Derby EDIT: Singer admits she was intoxicated during performance

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Have absolutely no clue who the hell Ingrid Andress is but :huhldup:

Fergie happy she's finally out the clear :blessed:

Even Carl Lewis was like :leon:

and just like clockwork, she's playing the tried and true rehab card :hubie:

and also, why can't we remove the national anthem from sporting events? it's just pandering at this point, and no other form of live entertainment forces this bullshyt upon the audience.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and also, why can't we remove the national anthem from sporting events? it's just pandering at this point, and no other form of live entertainment forces this bullshyt upon the audience.

honestly ish should only be played at the olympics, fifa world cup and other country competitions.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
and just like clockwork, she's playing the tried and true rehab card :hubie:

why do we keep pretending the National Anthem is fire? Get a new song. Some of these countries have way better songs.

It's a wack song. Of all the songs about America, the only one that's worse is God Bless The USA. shyt is audio Spanish Fly for Nationalist racists.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I called it. I know a drunk white wimmen when I see one.

"I'm not gonna bulls*** y'all, I was drunk last night," Andress said in a statement. "I'm checking myself into a facility today to get the help I need. That was not me last night."

:mjlol:

the new I was hacked is I'm checking myself in a facility to get the help I need

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
"I'm not gonna bulls*** y'all, I was drunk last night," Andress said in a statement. "I'm checking myself into a facility today to get the help I need. That was not me last night."

:mjlol:

the new I was hacked is I'm checking myself in a facility to get the help I need

actually the checking myself into rehab is the OG move. it's been used for waaayyyy longer than the old "I been hacked" excuse.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If anyone has followed her on social media over the years, this news isn’t surprising in the slightest and actually believable Chick was always sipping on alcohol and giving off depression vibes.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
why do we keep pretending the National Anthem is fire? Get a new song. Some of these countries have way better songs.

It's a wack song. Of all the songs about America, the only one that's worse is God Bless The USA. shyt is audio Spanish Fly for Nationalist racists.

It's definitely the top "instrumental is better than the regular track" ever.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Carl Lewis like

giphy.gif