WNBA’s media rights deals set league up to receive $2.2 billion over next 11 years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I saw the players only get a 10% split. But jumps to 50% for any revenue about expected. I would think they'd try to at least get that to a quarter split when they opt out of the CBA.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How much of a cut will the league and players actually see of that though since the NBA and other players have to take their cut out of it IIRC

Hopefully their players association relayed that information to them to prevent any kind of confusion as the average fan won’t know about it either.

THIS IS WHAT I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD ...

nikkaS CRAZY IF THEY THINK
THE NBA ISNT ABOUT TO RECOUP
SOME OF THAT MONEY THEYVE LOST
ON THE WNBA

:devil:
:evil:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Think I saw the players only get a 10% split. But jumps to 50% for any revenue about expected. I would think they'd try to at least get that to a quarter split when they opt out of the CBA.
WNBA players should be happy that their constantly loss-making league was subsidized and cross-financed by the NBA for years

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of a cut will the league and players actually see of that though since the NBA and other players have to take their cut out of it IIRC

Hopefully their players association relayed that information to them to prevent any kind of confusion as the average fan won’t know about it either.

:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if they don't then obviously this deal doesn't mean jack shyt.
don't underestimate these owners lying about making money too. we've seen that playbook far too many times.

remembers when the NFL Owners were claiming to lose money :mjlol:

Last edited: