WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I am very impressed with caitlin clark, she is clearly a top player that gets alot of people angry partly due to her race and hype thats also true, but politics aside she is good for the league and the sports, the only thing i hate is the racist fans.
shut up, fakkit. You only cool with her because your crush LeBron shouted her out. bytch ass nikka, go away :camby:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Sheryl deserves her flowers and she’s a HOFer, but let’s be real. She didn’t do much without Coop. Coop was a dawg and the MJ of the league imo.

Cynthia Cooper starting at 34 years old in 97’. Her accolades were:
I just checked Coop’s accolades. How in the HELL wasn’t she an all star the two years she won MVP of the league?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The hatred over this chick is really making a lot of people look stupid. A few months ago the argument was that she can't be ROTY because her team wasn't contending whereas Reese's was. Now her squad has a higher seed than Reese's team and nobody talks about that anymore, funny.

I think it's obvious that there's an angry, bitter segment of the fanbase AND players who won't admit they're wrong. I don't think this is a black woman problem though. Think about NBA narratives when Larry Bird and Magic entered the league. Imagine being some hardened vet enforcer back then being told that a couple rookies were saving the league you helped build. You'd be mad too. Or think what the NHL went through in the 90s when certain players and play styles got phased out. The old guard is always going to be bitter. At some point you gotta take the L. And that starts with acknowledging that rookie of the year isn't tied. Clark is clearly better than Reese, who plays like Kwame Brown.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
The hatred over this chick is really making a lot of people look stupid. A few months ago the argument was that she can't be ROTY because her team wasn't contending whereas Reese's was. Now her squad has a higher seed than Reese's team and nobody talks about that anymore, funny.

I think it's obvious that there's an angry, bitter segment of the fanbase AND players who won't admit they're wrong. I don't think this is a black woman problem though. Think about NBA narratives when Larry Bird and Magic entered the league. Imagine being some hardened vet enforcer back then being told that a couple rookies were saving the league you helped build. You'd be mad too. Or think what the NHL went through in the 90s when certain players and play styles got phased out. The old guard is always going to be bitter. At some point you gotta take the L. And that starts with acknowledging that rookie of the year isn't tied. Clark is clearly better than Reese, who plays like Kwame Brown.
let this man speak :damn:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THATS A 2 WAY STREET...

WHAT DID COOP
DO WITHOUT SWOOPES?

SWOOPES
IS 3X WNBA MVP
3X WNBA DPOY
ALL STAR MVP
6X ALL WNBA FIRST TEAM

:dead:WE GOT BLACK MEN IN HERE
TRYING TO DISMISS A 3X MVP
IN DEFENSE OF CAITLIN CLARK
:devil:
:evil:

The real women's ncaa player. After Cheryl Miller who created such a feverish pitch for women's basketball. Swopes still rang Bells.

Four years after she dominated women's ncaa.
that eventually a league was constructed domestically connected to the nba called the wnba. Where she was the original attraction to the league.
Where she was the first woman with Rebecca lobo [I believe if I remember right] signed to the league.
This is one of those situations.

Where people have not dug in the crate.
Plus showcase they have distinct disconnect. That it makes anyone's over praise of Clark. To be misinformed.
Plus possible low key racist as well.

Which maybe the purposeful reason.
why those parties have disconnect to begin with.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Last edited:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
She's basically been forgotten
her team doesn't even exist anymore.
She's on record with how broke she was/is
Remember when the WNBA 1st started Swoopes
Lisa Leslie
Rebecca Lobo
They were the 1st stars, then Swoopes got pregnant and Cynthia Cooper was leading the Comets and getting all the shine.
Swoopes had a signature shoe with Nike
Houston won the 1st 4 WNBA championships. And now they don't even have a place to hang those banners to show those accomplishments.
And now they pushing this little white girl as if she invented women's basketball. So yeah Swoopes "feels a certain way"
The banners are hung up at the Toyota Center. Notice Swoopes jersey isn’t retired :sas2:

IMG-4522.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The banners are hung up at the Toyota Center. Notice Swoopes jersey isn’t retired :sas2:

IMG-4522.jpg

:childplease: BECAUSE THE TEAM
DISBANDED BEFORE SHE RETIRED.

PERROT AND COOP JERSEYS
WERE RETIRED IN 2000 AND 2004.

YOU REALLY POSTED THIS DUMB shyt
AS IF A 3X MVP WOULDNT HAVE
GOTTEN HER JERSEY RETIRED...
SAME FOR TINA THOMPSON
:devil:
:evil:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
if this is true, sheryl is simply a bitter bytch :manny:
I believe it to be which sucks because her place in the pantheon on woman's basketball is already set. She's a fukking hall of famer and she carries on like she has the sharpest of axes to grind with Caitlin.

Sure, I get it, people are why, why is this (white) girl getting all this press, this attention. They just don't capture the fancy of the public like that. However, Caitlin is easily among the most skilled players in the league now as a rookie. Leads the league in assists, her PER is 18.4 which for a rookie is really good. This is the worst we'll ever see her and she is already this.

Just sit back and watch greatness play out in real time.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You didn't fix shyt .... :dead: ....and it's not his first time talking out his ass ....again young bruh's be saying some of the most stupidest shyt ...
First time as in he’s the first and only young person talking shyt :snoop:

The man said he never even seen them, he’s a troll

So yes I did fix it.

While we can count probably 100+ guys from the 80s-90s, even role players and bench riders with straight hate in their blood. I’m probably underestimating the number too