Wizards hire Clippers GM Michael Winger as President; Winger hires OKC VP Will Dawkins & former ATL Hawks GM Travis Schlenk to lead new front office

Is there hope in DC now?

• Total voters

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brown isn’t getting traded for Beal breh

Also do you want to pay him $300M while he can’t go left?
Yes I would. I like Beal but he doesn't move the needle. At least Brown is 3 years younger and they can start over properly. Perfect way for the new GM to make changes within the organization. The wizards will be lucky to make it to the 2nd round with him parading around as option 1.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

:leon: way better than Tommy Sheppard

didn;t realize he was that young. I expected a tommy aged person. I'm happy with this front office. Good draft record between all of them and i can see them bringing in some of the drafting philosophy from those other places. They seem like smart basketball people. Or atleast competent at their job beyond the buddy buddy shyt

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So we care who the ASSISTANT GM is now :mjlol:

When the spurs draft Wemby I guess all the credit should go to...whoever the fukk the assistant GM is :mjlol:

this none of your business :manny: this is for wizards fans. WE not gonna debate shyt that has nothing to do with you cause you have no concept what we been dealing with

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
He does care breh

He wants to raise his young family in DC.

He’ll be ok getting traded to a contender. But a lot of them don’t have assets.

If Beal is told, hey wanna go to Boston and join tatum? Tatum will help him pack his bags. Part of the reason I was rooting for Boston to lose. SO they don't think this core is it.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yes I would. I like Beal but he doesn't move the needle. At least Brown is 3 years younger and they can start over properly. Perfect way for the new GM to make changes within the organization. The wizards will be lucky to make it to the 2nd round with him parading around as option 1.

We haven't won shyt since Beal Being the 1a

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wouldn't be mad if KP declined his option and moved on, too.

Hell no. He can't leave for nothing. That's terrible asset management :mjlol:

We got him for Dinwiddie and Bertans, we need to turn KP into some more sustainable assets. The sign and trade rules suck so it'd have to be next year by the deadline or in the summer.

But it's tough to gauge what his value is.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Jalen as your 1a making $300M over the next 5 years :patrice:

I'd prefer to have him of course but for that price and seeing what happened in the playoffs got me looking at him funny.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If Beal is told, hey wanna go to Boston and join tatum? Tatum will help him pack his bags. Part of the reason I was rooting for Boston to lose. SO they don't think this core is it.

I don't doubt he wants to play with Tatum and vice versa.

But BOS doesn't have the assets we'd want. And they ain't giving up Brown.

At best we could get Brogdon/White and their 2026 1st rounder.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I've been watching Will Dawkins interviews with Sam Presti and it seems he values people and character, hard workers. Secondly other key words he kept saying is guys who can play on the ball, off the ball. and are two way players. I think they also value positional length. Maybe sounds like Anthony Black since he's basically josh giddy but better defensively.

Also OKC likes to have multiple picks and just see who sticks. I Wonder if we'll go that route and instead of tanking multiple years for first rounders, just have a bunch come in together.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I've been watching Will Dawkins interviews with Sam Presti and it seems he values people and character, hard workers. Secondly other key words he kept saying is guys who can play on the ball, off the ball. and are two way players. I think they also value positional length. Maybe sounds like Anthony Black since he's basically josh giddy but better defensively.

Also OKC likes to have multiple picks and just see who sticks. I Wonder if we'll go that route and instead of tanking multiple years for first rounders, just have a bunch come in together.

OKC has drafted a bunch of 6'6' and above guys who can dribble, pass, defend... and they hired the Spurs old shooting coach Chip Engelland to help these guys with their shot. @DoubleJ13 @Loose

You know what Tommy Sheppard said four years ago? Draft athletic wings... and he never did! :scust:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
OKC has drafted a bunch of 6'6' and above guys who can dribble, pass, defend... and they hired the Spurs old shooting coach Chip Engelland to help these guys with their shot. @DoubleJ13 @Loose

You know what Tommy Sheppard said four years ago? Draft athletic wings... and he never did! :scust:

Deni, Rui and Kispert :steviej: