Wizards hire Clippers GM Michael Winger as President; Winger hires OKC VP Will Dawkins & former ATL Hawks GM Travis Schlenk to lead new front office

Is there hope in DC now?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
We got an actual organization. :wtf:
First time in my lifetime :wow:

I saw brehs on Twitter speculate the ownership group (someone like Powell Jobs who own 20% of MSE) are concerned about the low attendance percentage. So while the team is getting $90M or even $100M in operating profit, cashing in the league dispersal from being under the tax, the newer owners tend to see that as money left on the table. So they saved on one ledger but pissed away far more thru front office inertia.

The other owners raising their unhappiness at Ted and his son Zach is plausible for why this is finally happening.

Either way, I’m glad Ted finally is serious about winning. Winger is an actual basketball executive doing shid Ted doesn’t need to be doing at all anymore!!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:snoop:

Schlenk was the assistant GM and the lead talent evaluator for the Warriors core :mjtf:
So we care who the ASSISTANT GM is now :mjlol:

When the spurs draft Wemby I guess all the credit should go to...whoever the fukk the assistant GM is :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who’s the director of player personnel? That’s your guy doing the evaluation for the draft!!
Aint Travis the one who pushed to draft Draymond? That's cute...as long as you draft Steph and Klay as well :mjlol:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Aint Travis the one who pushed to draft Draymond? That's cute...as long as you draft Steph and Klay as well :mjlol:

Yes. And Klay!

He was part of the crew that evaluated Steph in 2009. He’s been on record talking about it.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You think he gaf about getting traded now?
He got a quarter billy I doubt he cares as long as they don't send him to some wasteland like Detroit or Houston
He does care breh

He wants to raise his young family in DC.

He’ll be ok getting traded to a contender. But a lot of them don’t have assets.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they could somehow get Jalen Brown for Beal (Brown. Hordord) (Beal, DeLong wright 8th pick?), I wouldn't be mad. I could see Beal on the Celtics due to his connection to Tatum. Celtics more than likely do not want to pay Jalen $66 million a year, so Brad is his prime would work wonders with Tatum. I don't see Brad being a number 1 option on a contender, he needs someone who can get him looks and at this point he did that well or had his most team success when Wall was here.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm calling Portland and seeing what's up with that 3rd pick

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If they could somehow get Jalen Brown for Beal (Brown. Hordord) (Beal, DeLong wright 8th pick?), I wouldn't be mad. I could see Beal on the Celtics due to his connection to Tatum. Celtics more than likely do not want to pay Jalen $66 million a year, so Brad is his prime would work wonders with Tatum. I don't see Brad being a number 1 option on a contender, he needs someone who can get him looks and at this point he did that well or had his most team success when Wall was here.
Brown isn’t getting traded for Beal breh

Also do you want to pay him $300M while he can’t go left?