With The Combo Of Graphics And The Rest Of The Package, RDR2 Will Go Down Top 10 All Time My Dawg

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
All I know is the game is flames.

I thoroughly enjoy it EVERYTIME I play. On-line play is going to be :mjgrin:!

#NoLoyaltyGang

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I need my $300 bounty off and I’m broke in the game :francis:.....them bounty hunters be coming for my neck every time I ain’t paying attention

Lol. And here I am goose-stepping around town with a measly 10 bucks on my head.

Change your clothes and make sure you tear down your campfires to keep 'em off your trail.

But then again I'm in chapter 2 cause my OCD having ass wanna upgrade all my satchels and all the shyt I can do in camp before I forward the story.

Hell, I ain't even unlocked fishing yet.:dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. It might be my favorite game of all time. I have NEVER been so immersed in a fukking world before. It feels eerily real.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Ill wait for the news of a pc release.....

I hope :sadcam:

I think there will be a PC version. The GTA V PC port was excellent.

Back then the GTA IV PC port was awful plus the programming for Red Dead Redemption 1 was bad.

The only thing I want from a PC version of RDR2 is dedicated servers for online and the ability to mod the game.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I think there will be a PC version. The GTA V PC port was excellent.

Back then the GTA IV PC port was awful plus the programming for Red Dead Redemption 1 was bad.

The only thing I want from a PC version of RDR2 is dedicated servers for online and the ability to mod the game.

these b*stards stay disrespecting us. milking the consoles for a few years then drop the pc port. shyt pissing me off