With The Combo Of Graphics And The Rest Of The Package, RDR2 Will Go Down Top 10 All Time My Dawg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is not that great....

It's a work of art, but it reminds me of how I felt when I saw and played PC games on those demo machines back in the day at computer stores. "Blown away by the graphics details, and openness...but not much else.

The game itself isn't really fun, isn't really innovative, its glitchy, bland combat and is pretty repetitive.

Thankfully it's beautiful, and has attention to detail great voice acting and a interesting story.

Chrono trigger, Metal Gear solid 2, and gta vice city and games like that are still at the top of the top tier.

The only game of recent that I would put there is breath of the wild.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Agreed. Actually...

It might be my top 3.

Zelda- Link to the Past, GoldenEye...

And RDR2 just overtook Final Fantasy 3

:wow:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm still in the snow part in the beginning.
:mjlol:
I know I'm going to get sick of making sure my boots are higher than the Snow so I won't freeze to death. :russ:
God forbid I get wet while riding through streams while it's freezing out.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Still can’t wait to play this, trying to beat the original first (I know this is a prequel but still want to play it) RDR2 looks amazing

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

It's a work of art, but it reminds me of how I felt when I saw and played PC games on those demo machines back in the day at computer stores. "Blown away by the graphics details, and openness...but not much else.

The game itself isn't really fun, isn't really innovative, its glitchy, bland combat and is pretty repetitive.

Thankfully it's beautiful, and has attention to detail great voice acting and a interesting story.

Chrono trigger, Metal Gear solid 2, and gta vice city and games like that are still at the top of the top tier.

Metal Gear Solid 2 is in your top tier ?

Go to sleep.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Top 10 easily for me....

Batman Arkham Knights
Witcher 3
Shadow of Colossus
GTA San Andreas
GTA 5
RDR2
Metal Gear Solid1
FF7
GOW1
BF4/Halo2

Are all in my top 10 of personal favorites, I still have yet to really play Spiderman or finish other PS4 games yet

I don't LOVE this game yet... it's buggy and the controls are the most frustrating thing but I would be lying if this game isn't crazy innovative, fun, funny, etc.

I have to wait until Online comes out for me to put it any higher than top 10 (or lower)

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown

The bold contradicts itself IMO.

How is this more bland and repetitive than Vice City?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metal Gear Solid 2 is in your top tier ?

Go to sleep.
I always do that, by MGS2 I mean Metal gear solid on psx.

The bold contradicts itself IMO.

How is this more bland and repetitive than Vice City?

Vice city spawned all the rest of these rock star clones and a lot of open world clones. If it was a 1 of 1 it would be appreciated more.

I don't really enjoy a lot of rockstar games like that now because they all are just vice city in a different setting refined a bit more. Truthfully after GTA 5 they should just switch things up like when they went from 3 to vice city.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I always do that, by MGS2 I mean Metal gear solid on psx.

Vice city spawned all the rest of these rock star clones and a lot of open world clones. If it was a 1 of 1 it would be appreciated more.

I don't really enjoy a lot of rockstar games like that now because they all are just vice city in a different setting refined a bit more. Truthfully after GTA 5 they should just switch things up like when they went from 3 to vice city.
Is this nikka saying RDR 2, a game based on a time before TV, Cars, tall buildings, technology, ect. Is a rehash of Vice fukkin City :patrice:.

I know i didnt read that correctly or some shyt

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Westerns are my favorite genre. From when I was little I hand an old uncle that used to watch gunsmoke and the rifleman.

I've seen Westerns, I love'em.

This game as a stand alone movie would be "ehh" nothing to write home about. This game is too slow and too linear. With controls too clunky. Unless they reformat, it won't get any burn as a classic game come 10 years from now.

It looks great, voice acting is great, it's fun to do shootouts. But it's far from perfect and even general dialogue doesn't make sense

"Hi there"
"Hi"
"Having a good day?"
"Yea"
"Sorry to hear that, I'll get out of your way"

"Hi there"
"You looking for trouble?"
"Sometimes the days are long"

Story is too linear.

You start a mission or favor and become wanted and you can't continue.

If your being chased by Pinkertons suddenly other gangs disappear from the world. Why cant you engage in a shootout with police then run into Lemoyne territory? Why would they suddenly cease to exist. Or how come the odriscolls and Lemoyne Raiders never cross paths?

Too many issues as of now that may or may no be addressed in patches and updates.