With The Combo Of Graphics And The Rest Of The Package, RDR2 Will Go Down Top 10 All Time My Dawg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I gotta say right now after pretty much playing all of the top releases the last 7 years, RDR2 is on another level from my other top games of that period. Outside of skin textures, RDR2 gets an A+ in every single graphic scale, its the best package BY FAR, even vs the linear games like Uncharted who didnt have to detail a whole map, RDR beats Uncharted and Detroit Become Human in graphics, thats a dope ass thing to think about, they only had to focus on gameplay and front surface areas but yet RDR2 still looks better than both. That shyt crazy.

But as a world and as an overall all time great game, RDR2 is so far above everybody else, which means Cyberpunk 2077 has to cone really hard to take this shyt up another level. Witcher 3 is my all time #2 game, but graphically the conparison there is like a 10 to a 6 1/2, Witcher 3 wasnt bad at all but I prefer photorealism, Witcher didnt try for that in the first place.

The RPG elements of Witcher vs the events and things to do in RDR2 is a gaming conversation for the ages, they both maximized their intentions.

What yall niggss think. Did RDR set a new standard and do yall think Cyberpunk can top this shyt by 2020?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can see why you like it but for me...it doesn't do anything I haven't seen before.
It's a great game, but it doesn't necessarily push any boundaries.
This isn't meant to be a diss in the slightest. I'm just saying that I can't personally put it in my top 10 games of all time.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can see why you like it but for me...it doesn't do anything I haven't seen before.
This isn't meant to be a diss in the slightest. I'm just saying that I can't personally put it in my top 10 games of all time.

I like it but it's not the best thing ever imo so far from what I've played

giphy.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
honestly if you haven't played AT LEAST the first 3 chapters of this game, you would never fully appreciate what this game provides. definitely a top 10 (probably top 5) game of all time

The amount of emotion and writing and just overall connection you have to these characters is fantastic. On par with some of the greatest movies/tv shows of all times.

If you physically did not feel absolute disgust and hatred towards Micah. If you didn't feel for Arthur when he got diagnosed and you see him slowly wasting away. If you didn't feel for John in the Epilogue knowing what happens in RDR1, if you don't think don't think that Dutch's performance and change from a great leader to a mad man wasn't great...I dunno what to say...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Game was so hyped and Rockstar delivered, best since gta sa and rdr1. Rdr2 is everything gta v was supposed to be :mjcry:

We gonna have a convo, one day, about how overrated the Grand Theft Auto series is.

The fans hate deep stories and fukkery can only get pushed so far.

GTAV gave you the detailed world people wanted. And they still weren't satisfied.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's an incredible package, but I will eventually get back to it once I get rid of my fight night champion addiction.

For some odd reason finishing Dante's Inferno right now as well :snoop:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I like it but it's not the best thing ever imo so far from what I've played

:wow:

:mjlol: