With my fighting skills and a full-body kevlar vest, i could prb fukk up a gorilla brehs

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I'm trained in boxing, Wing Chun Kung Fu, and Krav. Years.

Some draws. No defeats.

This HYPOTHETICAL situation would be a fool's errand.

If you somehow manage to gain the resources for something like this, have someone record the three seconds of footage uploaded.

That way the HUMAN blood soaked bullet proof might go for enough on eBay to cover your funeral.

Also, do it to before you breed in interest of the species.

did you miss all the parts where i went over this? have any of ya'll seen a gorilla pick something up and just repeatedly slam it over and over til it's dead? stop it. these fantasy scenarios ya'll come up with are nothing more than hysterical nonsense. really, after i typed the op and destroyed gucci balboa, the rest of the thread should've just been dudes bowing down. but of course there has to be haters.

edit: oh, and i'll give you the same thing as what i gave him with your fake israeli arts.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
did you miss all the parts where i went over this? have any of ya'll seen a gorilla pick something up and just repeatedly slam it over and over til it's dead? stop it. these fantasy scenarios ya'll come up with are nothing more than hysterical nonsense. really, after i typed the op and destroyed gucci balboa, the rest of the thread should've just been dudes bowing down. but of course there has to be haters.

edit: oh, and i'll give you the same thing as what i gave him with your fake israeli arts.

I get now that you're trolling.

But you began this thread with a "fantasy scenario."

Also, keep in mind that I mentioned more than Krav in my training including American boxing.

Wing Chun would probably be what I would use the most against a respactable opponent.

Record the video, tough guy.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
OP is a pathological liar, he comes up with random scenarios in his head that sound good but are ridiculous in practice.

He is trolling or needs serious therapy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Go to about 0:35 seconds. You see how these bytches fight? He rushed that other one and then once his shoulder check failed, they resorted to weak and meaningless 'punches' that did not damage whatsoever. Now seriously, how the fukk are they supposed to deal with the suit?

Yoooo...did the lady In the video really ask for a zoo keeper? A zoo fukking keeper? Are the cacs out of their damn minds. A zoo Keeper is suppose to risk his life and stop 2 500 +pound of the wildest animals on earth from fighting each other bc she's uncomfortable?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
you would likely cut off your own arm before doing any damage with it. also, if you are not highly trained in a savage art like boxing, then you stand no chance anyways.

Maybe YOU would cut your own arm off since boxing is... well... boxing however my dexterity would ensure my survival and victory.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
OP you realize Gorillas are MANY times stronger than the strongest human?:francis:

You come with anything less than a sword, spear, or some other bladed shyt and try box one and your bones get broken.

Kevlar vests don't protect against that kind of trauma, and you aren't knocking a Gorilla out with your bare hands:deadmanny:

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Here is my proof that I can win: If he cannot knock me down, then i will automatically stay on my feet, meaning my boxing skills will be the deciding factor I have apocalyptic power in both hands.
his is how it will go, the gorilla will try to rush me to knock me over, he will find it is disallowed, he will try to stand and trade. Having no training, his blows will be ineffective and weak. The fear and panic will begin to mount within him as he sees me smiling with steely determination.
:banderas:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
With this stipulation: He is not allowed to 'rush into my body' to knock me over. That really is the only way they can win and if you take it away, then i will come home with the victory. The win is either by knockout or by forcing the opponent to run away. Here is my proof that I can win: If he cannot knock me down, then i will automatically stay on my feet, meaning my boxing skills will be the deciding factor I have apocalyptic power in both hands. And of course, since I am a boxer of immense talent, my footwork is immaculate, so it's doubtful that he could even get a takedown to begin with. Also, with the kevlar suit, his teeth will be meaningless and his blows will only make me stronger.

A gorilla can only kill by knocking you down and biting or punching you. He also may try tearing you apart, but again, I have the suit on, so i will be immune to it. I know there have been many of these kinds of threads before, most famously the 'brock lesnar' version, but he did not have a bodysuit and he depends on getting the gorilla in some gay-ass bjj hold while i will just plain knock him the fukk out. This is how it will go, the gorilla will try to rush me to knock me over, he will find it is disallowed, he will try to stand and trade. Having no training, his blows will be ineffective and weak. The fear and panic will begin to mount within him as he sees me smiling with steely determination. Then I will knock him the fukk out at my leisure. If someone can actually show me how my logic has failed, then I will paypal you some money. You won't be able to though. Discuss.
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

:laff::laff:

giphy.gif