With my fighting skills and a full-body kevlar vest, i could prb fukk up a gorilla brehs

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Is this before or after you lock down Steph Curry? :jbhmm:

that has nothing to do with this and i gave curry props, but he just is not prepared for the intensity and skill i would unleash upon his fragile psyche. ya'll merely cannot understand the words that i am saying to you because you are on a lower wavelength. i do not limit myself in anything i do. most of ya'll dudes are like the people of israel hearing the words of christ for the first time. some of you will believe but most of you will not and will burn in a hell of your own making.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
a full body vest that can bend at the joints similar to wolverine's adamantium. and i notice you could not refute any of the points i listed.
. Well what are you waiting for? Get your vest and Jump into a gorilla cage at your local zoo and go pro it for the coli.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
And bytch slap a hurricane :mjlol:
OP

VS

glover04.jpg

Who takes it? :jbhmm::lupe:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
. Well what are you waiting for? Get your vest and Jump into a gorilla cage at your local zoo and go pro it for the coli.

the suit does not exist and since i know i can, it would be pointless to whoop some retarded animal's ass.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I'm trained in boxing, Wing Chun Kung Fu, and Krav. Years.

Some draws. No defeats.

This HYPOTHETICAL situation would be a fool's errand.

If you somehow manage to gain the resources for something like this, have someone record the three seconds of footage uploaded.

That way the HUMAN blood soaked bullet proof might go for enough on eBay to cover your funeral.

Also, do it to before you breed in interest of the species.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
This is how it will go, the gorilla will try to rush me to knock me over, he will find it is disallowed, he will try to stand and trade. Having no training, his blows will be ineffective and weak. The fear and panic will begin to mount within him as he sees me smiling with steely determination. Then I will knock him the fukk out at my leisure.

:laff: :laff: :laff: tears in my eyes breh :salute: