Witcher 3 gotta be the most overrated game this generation

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have it on Steam and played it sporadically. Its a good game but one of the biggest problems I have with the game is the camera. I can't pan it out more. Its 3rd person but dude takes up most of the screen. The camera during the battles are perfect. I wish that was the main camera angle.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ahhhhhh

The weekly arcadium go against the grain thread.

Fukk outta here with this : GOAT RPG.

Goat Game :ufdup:

GOAT!? GOAT???

full

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Recently bought this when it was on sale for $15. I’ve only played about 20 mins. of it cause I bought Sekiro the next day and with MK11 and Days Gone coming later this month I probably won’t get to it til summer.

Hopefully it grabs me more than the intro did when I pick it back up.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, I've had this game downloaded on steam since release and got a lil under 2 hours of gameplay into it. Every time I try to play it, it just doesn't grab my attention like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally played Zelda on cemu emulator at 60 4k and its a way better game than the witcher 3 just from a pure gameplay perspective the controls make traversing enjoyable when its tedious in the witcher 3

All the quest in witcher 3 are bloated BS like the garbage ass game Horizon Zero Dawn just a bunch of fetch quest, besides getting witcher gear there is zero point of doing hunts and side quest you barely get any experience,only way to level up is to play main missions, bosses are terrible

Western studios can rarely make good games, Witcher 3 is barely a game, you barely play its more of a visual novel than a game

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Can't front, I fell asleep hella times trying to play this. I eventually beat it, but it got to a point where I went out of my way to avoid side missions. I can appreciate the attention to detail, but man not every character needs to deliver dialogue and exposition.