Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I dislike her and sent her a d!ck pic too... but it was only after she sent me some flesh first :sas1:

:jbhmm: Are you saying bcw out here sending flesh pics

:jbhmm: Is dat right...

full
:jbhmm:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
lol

No sir. For example just today

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sist...bout-a-dude-who-cant-stay-out-of-jail.345233/

I didn't post in that trash I just ignored it because I knew what it was. Dudes post crap like that all the time and the usual suspects come in bash, generalize, get dapped up and continue posting. I ignored it.

You basically dragged every female poster in those agnosticlady threads, generalizing us, saying we all are this, that, and the third. Only 2 or 3 of us aren't bitter, jealous, mad, male hating and illogical. Ignoring the fact that male posters are talking about her the most and making the threads. I ignored it.

But it's true...only a few of yall aint bitta, male hatin, & illogical. :manny:

How you n da estrogen squadron choose to ignore all her wild off brand posts about brothas but quick to Falcon punch nikkas who engage in similar behavior? Either ignore em all or G check em all. Won't be no prollems. :francis:

Y'all caint be doin dat selective shyt. Because nikkas who spout dat black women are garbage nonsense do get yoked up by da good brothas up own hea.

But one thang y'all gotta realize is you essentially are postin up in a barbershop. nikkas ain't always gon be trynna curb thier natural male savagery to make y'all comfortable.

Dats why y'all got da Salon and dat seventh circle fulla demons ova dere at LSA to bathe in each otha's nikkas ain't shyt potions without being disturbed.:martin:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

How you n da estrogen squadron choose to ignore all her wild off brand posts about brothas but quick to Falcon punch nikkas who engage in similar behavior? Either ignore em all or G check em all. Won't be no prollems. :francis:

Y'all caint be doin dat selective shyt. Because nikkas who spout dat black women are garbage nonsense do get yoked up by da good brothas up own hea.

But one thang y'all gotta realize is you essentially are postin up in a barbershop. nikkas ain't always gon be trynna curb thier natural male savagery to make y'all comfortable.

Dats why y'all got da Salon and dat seventh circle fulla demons ova dere at LSA to bathe in each otha's nikkas ain't shyt potions without being disturbed.:martin:

Come get this oscar dammit
cubagoodingoscar-gif_234235.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps

How you n da estrogen squadron choose to ignore all her wild off brand posts about brothas but quick to Falcon punch nikkas who do da same? Either ignore em all or G check em all. Won't be no prollems. :francis:

Its not true. I'm not bitter. I don't bash black men. I speak up on black men and the black community all the time. But I am labled when I call out BS.

I do ignore it all. I ignored chris b said. I ignore what Mamba says. I ignore Scarf says. I ignore what they all say and continure posting. But, because I posted in this thread I am lumped into the "estrogen squad"? Because I speak up for black females and black females on the board I am labled a feminist type poster? I have never posted like that. I have never been on LSA. I haven't even defened bcrusaders trolling, yet I am labled.

Sometimes bw bashers they do, and sometimes they don't. They always get dapped tho. Just like people go back and forth with the female trolls and some people just put them on ignore. Guess what? They all still post here.

The point is I know where I am and I never complained. I do ignore it all, a lot of female posters do. I just call out hypocrisy. Its getting real old.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Its not true. I'm not bitter. I don't bash black men. I speak up on black men and the black community all the time. But I am labled when I call out BS.

I do ignore it all. I ignored chris b said. I ignore what Mamba says. I ignore Scarf says. I ignore what they all say and continure posting. But, because I posted in this thread I am lumped into the "estrogen squad"? Because I speak up for black females and black females on the board I am labled a feminist type poster? I have never posted like that. I have never been on LSA. I haven't even defened bcrusaders trolling, yet I am labled.

Sometimes bw bashers they do, and sometimes they don't. They always get dapped tho. Just like people go back and forth with the female trolls and some people just put them on ignore. Guess what? They all still post here.

The point is I know where I am and I never complained. I do ignore it all, a lot of female posters do. I just call out hypocrisy.

Well then I'm obviously not referrin to you then, baby guh...shyt. :dahell:

Only mufukkas gettin dat work is dat braud and those who cosign her :trash: ass postings. Dat aintchu so wtf you ova dere gettin all riled up for?:dahell:

:dahell:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Well then I'm obviously not referrin to you then, baby guh...shyt. :dahell:

Only mufukkas gettin dat work is dat braud and those who cosign her :trash: ass postings. Dat aintchu so wtf you ova dere gettin all riled up for? :dahell:

You quoted me tho. You just generalized me tho. Your post was full of y'alls and you's. I made a simple statement in here. Bottom line this place is full of sexist anti black women bs and most of us ignore it :yeshrug:

I'm not even riled up :heh: just goes more to my point if we say anything on here against the grain we are labled. We are mad. It's is what it is :yeshrug:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
You quoted me tho. You just generalized me tho. Your post was full of y'alls and you's. I made a simple statement in here. Bottom line this place is full of sexist anti black women bs and most of us ignore it :yeshrug:

I'm not even riled up :heh: just goes more to my point if we say anything on here against the grain we are labled. We are mad. It's is what it is :yeshrug:
Nawfside :ufdup: :umad: :slapfight::slapfight::slapfight:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Lol But dats like me goin to a predominately female spot and gettin perturbed bout all da lil dikk- broke nikka- no stroke game anti-men talk. And if I say somethin bout it, of course i have a good chance of gettin lit up.

Like da hell do y'all surrusly expect to hear being surrounded by nothin but steak n pototato eatin, sports watchin, big booty nudes lookin at doods tho?...Jasmine scented pillows and holdin hands? Cmon, breh. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.