Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There's not so many black people in those circles so the probability of a black woman or man going with a non-black is pretty high.
That goes for people in all rich circles except perhaps sports and entertainment and even in those circles like acting and stuff white's vastly outnumber black people, so even if you just chose bytches randomly it would be a very high probability of them being white.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
They giving the wrong brothas money out hea :wow:

Most black men with money, and are in position of power willfully select to be with women who are not of AA decent

Its not some type of spell, or a coincidence.. :usure:

Coco-and-Ice-T-at-LAVO-588.jpg
tayediggsandwife.jpg
images
article-2660311-1EDB4E4A00000578-826_634x984.jpg
russell-simmons-hana-nitsche-miami.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
There's not so many black people in those circles so the probability of a black woman or man going with a non-black is pretty high.
That goes for people in all rich circles except perhaps sports and entertainment and even in those circles like acting and stuff white's vastly outnumber black people, so even if you just chose bytches randomly it would be a very high probability of them being white.

Why didn't he marry an accomplished white woman then? How many playboy bunnies in his circle? Excuses for black men to simp whores going back to jack Johnson (rip to my brother but he was flawed)

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to see how this is an L for the sistas though. Its a breh with net worth in the hundred millions that married this candlewax face bytch. The only thing in the millions she has to her name in the tens of millions of men who have seen her p*ssy and ass in Playboy

It would seem that this L is ours brehs :patrice:

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
One of the msot ignorant comments I've ever read on here

Interracial couple are a part of our society

Omari Hardwick's wife has been there since day one, when he was homeless. I've been held down by white women before.. I could list so much more examples, but its hardly worth my time googling them for you..
475663184-omari-hardwick-and-wife-jae-pfautch-attend-gettyimages.jpg

Grow up

Edit: Where are the black women at that was "supposed" to be holding him down?
:mindblown:
042308_tiamowry06_400x400_1.jpg

Tia Mowry's Husband Said He Met Her While Waiting At The Bus Stop But Would You Date A Broke Guy??

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
congrats to her, she came up :blessed:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm talking about a middle class or a lower class guy. What i'm saying is that a black man will only attract this type of female because they can provide financial security, white women marry for security not for love or commitment, that's why the divorce rate are so damn high in the cacs community, these women are the one who looking for divorce when they have enough assets to be independent.

Again, the average black dude isn't going to attract a playboy playmate. The average man isn't going to attract a playboy playmate. Beautiful women are treated like celebrities and have many options to choose from.

All women marry for security. It's a government contract that says if something happens to the man, the women won't be left out to dry. :yeshrug:

Outside of wealth, very good looking white women who have high standards when it comes to men won't have sex with a man like Robert Smith if he's not wealthy, but the same rule won't apply for white male. These girls are not colour blind, they have their preference of male too, and they're attracted to white male, not black, but if they date a black man this is only because of his money not because they're attracted to the man.

Yes, the same rule will apply. A regular white dude simply cannot attract these types of women. They have way too many options. If Robert Smith was a 50 year old black dude working at Wal-Mart he would have no shot at her, but neither would the white stock-boy working alongside him.

Also, there are plenty of rich white dudes she had access to...I guarantee it.

You're talking about women who hang around an old white man all day because he has money and status, but you somehow believe you're making a point with this race thing.

I get what you're trying to say, you're just using a poor example.

How many wealthy white women have married a black man less wealthy than themselves during the past decades, did you see that happen, not really. These women prefer to share their wealth with their white male counterpart.

The sample size would be so small that this isn't even worth considering. You're acting like these women would marry an average Joe simply because he's white. Whomever they marry would run in similar circles.

By the way, a lot of these playboy girls are married to a middle class white guy, look their bio and you'll see, they are not married to millionaires guys.

She was a Playmate of the Year. Most of those girls are going to get with some type of rich man or some type of celebrity.

---------------------------------------

Half the time y'all are on here talking about how rich and famous dudes get access to a certain quality of women. Now you're knocking dude for being rich and having access to a certain quality of woman.

What is wrong with you dudes? Do y'all just look for any situation to pick apart and hate on?

Status
Not open for further replies.