• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
White women are demons man. I have never seen a white women who held down a black man before the fame or money. Its always after the fame and money they come in to trap a nikka. Black women are GOAT.

This a troll post, so :yeshrug:

Not going for it.

Like wtf do they talk about!?!? :mindblown:

Dude heads a multibillion dollar venture capital firm and graduated from Cornell and Columbia with chemical engineering and mba degrees, respectively.

Idk homegirl's background but playboy!?!? Playmate!!!! She fukked on Hugh Hefner!?!?!

You say this as if it's unique to this type of woman.

I see plenty of average joe dating chicks like her, she's nothing special breh except for black men. People like you think that you need to be wealthy to fukk these chicks, while average white guys fukk them all the time and you'll never know. These chicks will settle down with a rich black men because of financial security, but in their lifetime they will fukk plenty of average joe who got more game than these rich black men. Do you think if this man was a average citizen, he would get her p*ssy, probably not, but i'm pretty sure a bunch of average white guy have already fukk her. Stop putting them on pedestal, white girls are sluts.

:mjlol: The average white dude is having trouble hooking up with fat slobs at the bar. Again, there are whole industries devoted to the frustrations of the average white guy.

Stop with this trolling nonsense.:troll:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Y'all ever see a black man marry a white women that wasn't a complete beta? I know I haven't.

Dated? Yeah, but somewhere in that relationship the brotha woke and up and said this ain't the all be it end :huhldup:

Nothing about the average white woman says wifey dynamic :ld:

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
This a troll post, so :yeshrug:

Not going for it.

You say this as if it's unique to this type of woman.

:mjlol: The average white dude is having trouble hooking up with fat slobs at the bar. Again, there are whole industries devoted to the frustrations of the average white guy.

Stop with this trolling nonsense.:troll:

When i'm talking average white guy, i'm talking about financial and social class, not physically. For example, Casper is an average hispanic guy, homie was a dancer for J-lo, but the boy end up by fukking J-lo over Diddy who was more wealthy than him and he helped J-lo's Career. A female will fukk with a man who she's attract to, but she'll end up marrying a man she know that he can provide for her.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Marrying women everyone has seen naked and a woman who has prostituted herself to the lowest primal urges of men is embarrassing Friend.

He will learn that when he is flattened, crushed and made humble.
I'm talking about for black women. It's not an L for is which is what this thread is about.
:heh: at the sneak jab there.

In that case, I'm sure he'll just marry another pawg, still be rich and you'll still be on here being insecure and wishing for his marriage to fail :umad:
The fukk are you blabbering about? Jealous? I'll have forgotten about this dude by the end of the day. Facts also aren't sneak jabs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm talking about for black women. It's not an L for is which is what this thread is about.

The fukk are you blabbering about? Jealous? I'll have forgotten about this dude by the end of the day. Facts also aren't sneak jabs.
Ok..well I know you're big on race stuff and money so u'd be the expert.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
When i'm talking average white guy, i'm talking about financial and social class, not physically. For example, Casper is an average hispanic guy, homie was a dancer for J-lo, but the boy end up by fukking J-lo over Diddy who was more wealthy than him and he helped J-lo's Career. A female will fukk with a man who she's attract to, but she'll end up marrying a man she know that he can provide for her.

So then you're not talking average. The "average" guy is operating at the median. Average guys of any skin color are pretty much invisible to gorgeous women across the board.

If you're above-average in any of the following categories: 1. Looks/Style, 2. Game, 3. Status, or 4. Money, you can attract a lot of women, regardless of color.

Are there stigmas associated with being black, sure, just as with other skin colors. But again, "average guys" are pretty much invisible to any high-level girl.

A playboy playmate is a high-level girl. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.