Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Its not mostly the race that confuses me, its the fact that he is worth that much and some pinup who has nothing going on.You make that much you shouldn't seriously consider someone like her an option. He could've married a chick that made $40,000a year and paid for her to get breast implants, botox and brazil butt lift. As much as I hear men complain about alimony and child support theres a new story every week about some millionaire knocking up or marrying some groupie or Chili's waitress. She has him for child support and alimony now. Like someone else said what the hell do they have to talk about? He wakes up everyday and goes to meetings and she sits around by the pool and tans, and post on instagram.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Since I skimmed the post and barely saw a picture of the chick (:comeon:) I'll just leave this here

hope-dworaczyk.jpg

hope-dworaczyk-in-playboy.jpeg
100824.20.jpg
Hope+Dworaczyk+Around+Bryant+Park+Day+6+Spring+gZyEB1AUSpTl.jpg
hope-dworaczyk-playboy-nude-mavericks-jersey-2-520x347.jpg

Shes a pretty cute/sexy chick. As long as homie gets a prenup then let him cook:yeshrug:

Daps
Why do you think you're entitled to him?

Is every Black man entitled to his Black woman of choice?
Who said anything about entitlement? The thread is about black women supposedly taking an "L" because this dude decided to marry a white woman. I addressed the fact that he isn't interested or maybe never has been interested in black women. He chose what he chose. Ain't got shyt to do with anyone feeling entitled. I'm just never shocked when black men choose "other." And I don't consider it as an "L" Ya'll like to say "love is love." I could give zero fukks but I do take offense when its implied that black women are doing something wrong or need to change something to attract these types of black men when they never were checking for us in the first place.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously though.

Why would you get married if you have that much money?

600 million??

You really think a woman is gonna be like "yeah....so......we've been together for like 3 years now...we need to wrap this up or I'm moving on..."

:mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
One of the msot ignorant comments I've ever read on here

Interracial couple are a part of our society

Omari Hardwick's wife has been there since day one, when he was homeless. I've been held down by white women before.. I could list so much more examples, but its hardly worth my time googling them for you..
475663184-omari-hardwick-and-wife-jae-pfautch-attend-gettyimages.jpg

Grow up

Edit: Where are the black women at that was "supposed" to be holding him down?

:mjpls:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like wtf do they talk about!?!? :mindblown:

Dude heads a multibillion dollar venture capital firm and graduated from Cornell and Columbia with chemical engineering and mba degrees, respectively.

Idk homegirl's background but playboy!?!? Playmate!!!! She fukked on Hugh Hefner!?!?!

That nikka got pushed out of his own venture and private equity fund years ago.

The black women in those circles prolly know this :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.