Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
So then you're not talking average. The "average" guy is operating at the median. Average guys of any skin color are pretty much invisible to gorgeous women across the board.

If you're above-average in any of the following categories: 1. Looks/Style, 2. Game, 3. Status, or 4. Money, you can attract a lot of women, regardless of color.

Are there stigmas associated with being black, sure, just as with other skin colors. But again, "average guys" are pretty much invisible to any high-level girl.

A playboy playmate is a high-level girl. :yeshrug:

I'm talking about a middle class or a lower class guy. What i'm saying is that a black man will only attract this type of female because they can provide financial security, white women marry for security not for love or commitment, that's why the divorce rate are so damn high in the cacs community, these women are the one who looking for divorce when they have enough assets to be independent. Outside of wealth, very good looking white women who have high standards when it comes to men won't have sex with a man like Robert Smith if he's not wealthy, but the same rule won't apply for white male. These girls are not colour blind, they have their preference of male too, and they're attracted to white male, not black, but if they date a black man this is only because of his money not because they're attracted to the man. Tiger Woods Wife marry Tiger for money, but i'm pretty sure her next boyfriend would be a white guy less wealthy than Tiger, but it will be someone that she will be attract to. If you don't believe me, ask yourself this question, How many wealthy white women have married a black man less wealthy than themselves during the past decades, did you see that happen, not really. These women prefer to share their wealth with their white male counterpart. By the way, a lot of these playboy girls are married to a middle class white guy, look their bio and you'll see, they are not married to millionaires guys.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about a middle class or a lower class guy. What i'm saying is that a black man will only attract this type of female because they can provide financial security, white women marry for security not for love or commitment, that's why the divorce rate are so damn high in the cacs community, these women are the one who looking for divorce when they have enough assets to be independent. Outside of wealth, very good looking white women who have high standards when it comes to men won't have sex with a man like Robert Smith if he's not wealthy, but the same rule won't apply for white male. These girls are not colour blind, they have their preference of male too, and they're attracted to white male, not black, but if they date a black man this is only because of his money not because they're attracted to the man. Tiger Woods Wife marry Tiger for money, but i'm pretty sure her next boyfriend would be a white guy less wealthy than Tiger, but it will be someone that she will be attract to. If you don't believe me, ask yourself this question, How many wealthy white women have married a black man less wealthy than themselves during the past decades, did you see that happen, not really. These women prefer to share their wealth with their white male counterpart. By the way, a lot of these playboy girls are married to a middle class white guy, look their bio and you'll see, they are not married to millionaires guys.
:sas2: They're not listening though. If it wasn't for simp millionaire she'd be in bliss her with ups driver simp.

Crazy thing is it is most women in regards to black men of all skin tones. Black women fukk with us by default but a breh has to be a superstar for her to be docile. That same sister wouldn't require that of an anglo. Witnessed and got the short end of the stick in relations to that.

A bad, bad chick of another complexion with a breh is because of the money. Cool.

But brehettes don't suppose to lose out to whores.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I see it!

Pretty Woman remake starring Denzel Washington as Robert F. Smith. "Based On A True Story"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope she marries him and dissolves his wealth in a divorce :pacspit:
No love for these simp c00n fakkits :pacspit:

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
:sas2: They're not listening though. If it wasn't for simp millionaire she'd be in bliss her ups driver simp.

Crazy thing is it is most women in regards to black men of all skin tones. Black women fukk with us by default but a breh has to be a superstar for her to be docile. That same sister wouldn't require that of an anglo. Witnessed and got the short end of the stick in relations to that.

A bad, bad chick of another complexion with a breh is because of the money. Cool.

But brehettes don't suppose to lose out to whores.

Black men can only have a successful marriage with a black woman, that's not always a guarantee but the probability to find a black woman who love you and want to be committed in a relationship are higher. White women are too privileged and entitled to be committed in a relationship unless she see a benefit, that's the reason why they appear suddenly after the black man became wealthy, not before. All the black men who live happily in a successful marriage are with a black woman, interracial marriage don't last at a rate of 99%, that's even worst when you are wealthy because you have so much to lose and the chick has everything to gain from divorce.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
White women are demons man. I have never seen a white women who held down a black man before the fame or money. Its always after the fame and money they come in to trap a nikka. Black women are GOAT.
One of the msot ignorant comments I've ever read on here

Interracial couple are a part of our society

Omari Hardwick's wife has been there since day one, when he was homeless. I've been held down by white women before.. I could list so much more examples, but its hardly worth my time googling them for you..
475663184-omari-hardwick-and-wife-jae-pfautch-attend-gettyimages.jpg

Grow up

Edit: Where are the black women at that was "supposed" to be holding him down?

Last edited:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Truth of the matter is white women are more feminine in the bedroom, and when you fukking them missionary doggy style you feel like a man

Black girls fukk like they watch to much rap videos, and act way too aggressive... They think they are fukking you, and not the other way around :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.