• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
White women are demons man. I have never seen a white women who held down a black man before the fame or money. Its always after the fame and money they come in to trap a nikka. Black women are GOAT.

Bet this won't stop these Coli nikkas from worshiping cacettes thinking Becky is a prize.
These nikkas gon learn :mjpls:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:laff: He could have been surrounded by black women he was always going to make this choice. Congratulations to them, and hopefully it doesn't end up like 75% of these unions do.

:heh: at the sneak jab there.

In that case, I'm sure he'll just marry another pawg, still be rich and you'll still be on here being insecure and wishing for his marriage to fail :umad:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
He didn't marry her based off of that. He just likes looking at her. He is going to hire all the help to take care of the house and kids. Anyways when she files for divorce I'll laugh, especially if he goes on about how terrible she is.

There is only one word for this, :patrice:

trophy wife :sas2:

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
So average white men are fukking playboy models? :russ:

I see plenty of average joe dating chicks like her, she's nothing special breh except for black men. People like you think that you need to be wealthy to fukk these chicks, while average white guys fukk them all the time and you'll never know. These chicks will settle down with a rich black men because of financial security, but in their lifetime they will fukk plenty of average joe who got more game than these rich black men. Do you think if this man was a average citizen, he would get her p*ssy, probably not, but i'm pretty sure a bunch of average white guy have already fukk her. Stop putting them on pedestal, white girls are sluts.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Damn. Your parents must have had you right after high school or something if they're both younger than the guy

:dahell: my mom had been out of HS for 7 years when she had me and my dad had been out for like 11.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
As old as this cat looks I suspect this isn't his first marriage. Maybe he's doing like wealthy crackers do and got with the young chic from a different race after being married to and having kids with a black woman first.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Don't really care about who this old dude wants to marry, but he's 20+ years older than her and she's a playboy model with apparently nothing to her name. She already has a kid by dude, so all she has to do is have a bunch of young cacs on the side, and take ol' dude for all his money:russ::russ:

Like someone already said, what exactly do they talk about?:deadmanny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see plenty of average joe dating chicks like her, she's nothing special breh except for black men. People like you think that you need to be wealthy to fukk these chicks, while average white guys fukk them all the time and you'll never know. These chicks will settle down with a rich black men because of financial security, but in their lifetime they will fukk plenty of average joe who got more game than these rich black men. Do you think if this man was a average citizen, he would get her p*ssy, probably not, but i'm pretty sure a bunch of average white guy have already fukk her. Stop putting them on pedestal, white girls are sluts.

Boy this site I tell you. :laff:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Most people have kids in their 20s, that dude is 30 years older than me, i'm 22.

Maybe back in our time, but times have changed since the 90s. Very few people(man or woman) nowadays wanna have kids before 30 unless it's wedlock or accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.