Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
You know:francis:
When you really step back and read the opinions of the whole Black women v.s. Black men on here and other outlets
shyt is straight up sad frfr
We're dealing with White supremacy on the daily and advocate for unity, justice, Black empowerment and businesses, our own economy...
But we can't even get along as far as the war among each other
We will NEVER win the war against our oppressors if we can't even love each other
shyt's sad af

:mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear this woman choose this man only because he is white.
She is a decent looking woman and her husband bald fat white dude

It can't be that she's attracted to other aspects of him? Don't coli nikkas always say that looks ain't the end all, be all for woman?

Maybe she likes his sense of humor, personality, financial status, etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
R.i.p

She hit her lick and will cash out in 10 years. Like most women she didnt want to work and found someone who could give her the ability to do nothing but stay home, wait to suck dikk, and find useless ways to entertain herself during the day while spending someone elses money. Dude looks like a part time fakkit.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
black men have sex with white women to get revenge for our ancestors....we still want a black women to have our seed and marry

i dont know about yall but my great great great actually were slaves....damn right im gonna get some white ass...i wont enjoy it tho

lol X u my mans and al that but:mjlol: at .i wont enjoy it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.