Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does his dating white women have any of the historical and social implications detailed in and outside the scope of his post? White women never had enslaved blacks and they don't Marshall white supremacy. The males do. So dating a ww and a wm are not the same.
5c096751ac21945c08755ba0fafbca8740f6447cc1cd3ff732b09baafd9ea494.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Might be the most stupidest post I've ever read on the coli

:wow:

Lol ok...

Black women were also being raped by black men in the fields too...white men weren't the only ones :francis:

This argument is so old...
...waits for the "but white women cried rape and got black men lynched" argument to follow...:sas1:

At the end of the day, this 2015, interracial dating is only going to become more popular. This woman isn't bashing black men so what's the big deal? Let her live.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
sure it has nothing to do with 400 years of slavery where the white men raped black women night after night. Comparing black women dating out and how black men feel to any other race is not the same by far, the white men raped our women, killed our women, shamed our womens beauty right in front of the black men face more than 400 years.

A black women canoodling and cavorting with massa offspring and the oppressor is disgusting

so miss me with your long ass paragraph of jargon

And who was right by their side abusing women, beating black babies to death, and making sandwiches for picnics to watch the man she willingly had sex with get hung?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol ok...

Black women were also being raped by black men in the fields too...white men weren't the only ones :francis:

This argument is so old...
...waits for the "but white women cried rape and got black men lynched" argument to follow...:sas1:

At the end of the day, this 2015, interracial dating is only going to become more popular. This woman isn't bashing black men so what's the big deal? Let her live.

Black slaves raping each other is not the same as slaveowners nor carries the same implications. Slavemasters hated black women and raped them for racial superiority. Slave rape meanwhile was mere crime. There are additionally no further implications in slave rape versus slavemasters.

You are basically using the "black on black crime" to equivocate and minimize white-on-black crime and implications (like societal inequality and genocide) b/c doing so suits your interest s. This is exactly the tactic white supremacists use and for the same ends. As I elaborated on above, since your argument is both the same in structure and invalidity as white supremacist's, what makes you different from them? Another day, another anti-black bedwench exposed.

You wont touch my post because you have no persuasive counterargument to the truth. Keep running from me in these threads :laff:

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Black slaves raping each other is not the same as slaveowners nor carries the same implications. Slavemasters hated black women and raped them for racial superiority. Slave rape meanwhile was mere crime. There are additionally no further implications in slave rape versus slavemasters.

You are basically using the "black on black crime" to equivocate and minimize white-on-black crime and implications (like societal inequality and genocide) b/c doing so suits your interest s. This is exactly the tactic white supremacists use and for the same ends. As I elaborated on above, since your argument is both the same in structure and invalidity as white supremacist's, what makes you different from them? Another day, another anti-black bedwench exposed.

You wont touch my post because you have no persuasive counterargument to the truth. Keep running from me in these threads :laff:
:dead: Running from you? Truth? You dudes are utterly delusional. Your babblings are black male wet dreams and nothing more.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Imagine if I went to a white male forum and posted some pictures of a white woman with a black man.

What do you think the responses would be? Would she not be called bytch, slut etc..?

Maybe but there wouldn't be 20 other threads with those same white men fawning all over black women. Here anything BUT a black woman is desired and highly regarded.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Does @Elle think everyone on here is a Black male???

:mjlol:

Besides the known non-black posters there are non black male posters masquerading around as if they are black

Nope, but there are A LOT of black men on here that are totally enchanted by Becky's.

Elle

Pro
Daps
:scust: You must be young. #1 for me is intelligence (educated), financially stable, loyal, kind...then the bs like appearance... Nobody on their grown up shyt is looking for a thug. What kind of women are you chasing after? :sas2:

InstaThots

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
sure it has nothing to do with 400 years of slavery where the white men raped black women night after night. Comparing black women dating out and how black men feel to any other race is not the same by far, the white men raped our women, killed our women, shamed our womens beauty right in front of the black men face more than 400 years.

A black women canoodling and cavorting with massa offspring and the oppressor is disgusting

so miss me with your long ass paragraph of jargon
They raped BM too while they're WW watched but that doesn't stop the "beck bucks".

Status
Not open for further replies.