Daps
Black prom slayage
tumblr_npjz8xfuhL1qasnrqo1_1280.jpg

:obama:

Elle

Pro
Daps
Shut the hell up and stay out of my conversation hoe

I see why you can't get a woman. You will be rubbing the skin off that microscopic meat of yours for the rest if your life. lol

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would expect a form that is dominated by BLACK males to hold BLACK females in high regards. All these dude so is fawn over white women. But let a black woman show interest in a white man and she is all types of bytches.

Woman I have no idea how you expect this to happen, and you got LSA flooded with cracka worship and then one here in the OP streamed this shyt here..........

1+1=2...You can't drool over your oppressor taking "interest" in you and dirtying up your lineage and race with more half breeds then request for Black Men to hold you in High Regards........I'm holding any that do the shyt like in the OP as traitors and unworthy of even protection.......

I mean how do these IR nuts even sleep at night in the same bed as the race that's slaughtering black men and WOMEN and children in the streets..:mindblown:

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Woman I have no idea how you expect this to happen, and you got LSA flooded with cracka worship and then one here in the OP streamed this shyt here..........

1+1=2...You can't drool over your oppressor taking "interest" in you and dirtying up your lineage and race with more half breeds then request for Black Men to hold you in High Regards........I'm holding any that do the shyt like in the OP as traitors and unworthy of even protection.......

I mean how do these IR nuts even sleep at night in the same bed as the race that's slaughtering black men and WOMEN and children in the streets..:mindblown:
Wut wus the tag for?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
White women did own slaves:
JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

(You will have to register/buy)

White women owned slaves in St. Lucia and Barbados (not inherited). And, white women in the South inherited slaves from the deceased husband.

Often times a white woman would have sex with the slave boys and men, and if either refused, you know the deal, "rape!". Either way, once the kid was born, the slave boy or man would be hanged/brutally killed for his actions. All they were to the women were objects. Yet, today, we have Blacks (I don't even want to call you Black) males on the coli spewing utter nonsense.

Don't try to justify sleeping with white women. And if you do date white women you have no right talking about Black women. Only Black men that date Black women have the right to talk about Black women.

Last edited:

Elle

Pro
Daps

That's not true. While there are some fonts over there that date others, the great majority of women over there want a black man. There are countless threads where women indicate that they will stay single forever rather than date out. Most black men would never be that loyal.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That's not true. While there are some fonts over there that date others, the great majority of women over there want a black man. There are countless threads where women indicate that they will stay single forever rather than date out. Most black men would never be that loyal.

Shut up hoe. As i've said repeatedly black women are only loyal to CERTAIN black men. Shut the hell up and quit spewing that BS.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Shut up hoe. As i've said repeatedly black women are only loyal to CERTAIN black men. Shut the hell up and quit spewing that BS.

OMG!! You are insane. First you follow me, so you can post bullshyt on my wall, now you are going to comment on all of my posts. You are really weird and I can see why no woman wants to to deal with your sawed off impotent ass. The only words you know are bytch and hoe. How pathetic. I'm putting you on ignore. See a therapist you oompa loompa.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
OMG!! You are insane. First you follow me, so you can post bullshyt on my wall, now you are going to comment on all of my posts. You are really weird and I can see why no woman wants to to deal with your sawed off impotent ass. The only words you know are bytch and hoe. How pathetic. I'm putting you on ignore. See a therapist you oompa loompa.

Quit crying and playing the victim role. Stay out of my conversations and you wouldn't be hearing from me.....

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You guys are lame for making this 27 pages. Why does the coli make such a big fuss over this shyt? Normal people wouldn't pay no mind and be on about their business but you people will dissect this shyt like a frog.
You answered your own question breh..

Place is filled with a bunch of insecure nikkas that's only good at playing victim.

Worrying about p*ssy you're not fukking is a character flaw... I've never been around nikkas that do shyt like this in real life.. nikkas got way more important shyt to worry about.. theses nikkas make this shyt their lives

If you let them tell it.. these the same nikkas that'll tell you they got x+1 bytches in rotation :sas2:

actions:hula: words

Status
Not open for further replies.